Hey, is there a Disney Dating Service?!

dont feel bad.. I am working thid christmas week.... I hope it stays quiet for you....
I too am working straight thru until Christmas Day, so join the club, pull up a chair and bring me some of that :drinking: Timmy!

I too am working straight thru until Christmas Day, so join the club, pull up a chair and bring me some of that :drinking: Timmy!

the kids are doing Vodka around the world.. I am sticking with my riesling :)

Mmmm, Vodka, sounds like my kind of drinking around the world :)

they just got done with the Gooses and Absolut... now they are working on Sweden's:goodvibes While my 3rd bottle of Traminer Reisling... well its halfway...

they just got done with the Gooses and Absolut... now they are working on Sweden's:goodvibes While my 3rd bottle of Traminer Reisling... well its halfway...
Oh my goodness....lol....My next time of drinking games will be New Years Eve if I can get Mom to watch Marie, I will be headed to Richmond to play 3rd man and a game I cannot say the name of on here because I will get censored...:lmao: :lmao: The funny part of the game is that we have so many ppl in our group that do not drink at all so they think it is even more amusing when we do and act more sober than them..... I just have a secret to it that they havent figured out yet:rotfl2: Enjoy your 3rd bottle my dear, does this mean I can be expecting texts at midnight:dance3:

Okay so what's a game that can't be mentioned here and what's the secret to drinking a lot and staying sober ? If it's eating a tub of butter first, :sick: well never mind.

Okay so what's a game that can't be mentioned here and what's the secret to drinking a lot and staying sober ? If it's eating a tub of butter first, :sick: well never mind.

Yuk on the tub of butter and the game is called @$$hole, it is a card game played with a regular deck of cards, you have a President a Vice President, a senator and an *&^hole...and Whomever is President gets to tell the hole what to do and they have to do it, typically it means taking a drink....(Thats the shortened version of it,but it is a lot of fun, and if you have more than 4 ppl playing you have more than one @##hole....and then it can get into a lot more fun) There is also a similar game with dice called third man.........:goodvibes
As for the drinking part, that is going to remain my secret, but lets just say I have never been drunk in my life..................:lmao:

Well darn thats not even fair. What if I promise not to tell anyone.

Yuk on the tub of butter and the game is called @$$hole, it is a card game played with a regular deck of cards, you have a President a Vice President, a senator and an *&^hole...

I don't think that is a card game, that is real life, and they are all the same person. For one more month.

Well darn thats not even fair. What if I promise not to tell anyone.

:goodvibes I can't share my secrets with everyone ya know....:rotfl2: and in reality it is probably more the way my body metabolizes alcohol than anything else. Needless to say I have never had a hangover either :confused3

:goodvibes I can't share my secrets with everyone ya know....:rotfl2: and in reality it is probably more the way my body metabolizes alcohol than anything else. Needless to say I have never had a hangover either :confused3

good morning... no hang over here.. the kids are all still asleep.. and their wives had called 3x already... hahahaha:lmao: breakfast is ready and as soon as these mongrels wake up its going to be eat and run...:rotfl2:

good morning... no hang over here.. the kids are all still asleep.. and their wives had called 3x already... hahahaha:lmao: breakfast is ready and as soon as these mongrels wake up its going to be eat and run...:rotfl2:

Well at least they are all safe and sound and all is well in your world this Sunday morning :) Definitely something to "rejoice and be glad" over :hug:
Saturdays are normally very hectic in our company so I feel very blessed that yesterday went as smoothly as it did, now I am praying for an even more relaxed Sunday since I am stuck here working. My last call was actually at 10:30 last night and that is unusual because with our west coast business I am normally still answering the phone at midnight.... I hope if you are working today that you too have an easy day....:angel:

My valentine this year is my little boy.
Not that its not great, but I would some adult company. Romance and the MK go hand andhand in my mind.

What a great Dad :grouphug:

Was origionally booked to go Presidents week with my cousin's kids, but the flights are $$$ so I cancelled and took them last week. I should have kept the ressie for the hotel. After this week, I need some Florida sun before next May.

Was origionally booked to go Presidents week with my cousin's kids, but the flights are $$$ so I cancelled and took them last week. I should have kept the ressie for the hotel. After this week, I need some Florida sun before next May.

Personally, I think a 4 day weekend, every month between now and May sounds like a good idea....:lmao:

I cant wait, I hope it is sunny:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter