Hey, is there a Disney Dating Service?!

hahah I think you and I could definitely be a bad influence on each other...:lmao: As I said I think every 45-60 days would be doable and make me very happy:rolleyes1

Me too!
Just make it harder and harder to come back to this #$%*& here though

Me too!
Just make it harder and harder to come back to this #$%*& here though

I think if I had to be back up North, I would have difficulty keeping my joy....I remember those days and I just really dont think I could do it again. When I have to come up North on business I hate it...It seems I always end up in MN or someplace cold during the coldest months of the year. If I am up North I always get stuck with snow or ice..The snow I can handle, at least I can drive in snow but I have to admit I am so out of practice I am scared to drive in the ice....

Dismates is coming back this weekend.

IM me if you want to know why it closed.

I've been looking for my Disney Princess. Like the majority of you I too am a Disney nut and enjoy spending time at either WDW, DL and even Disney cruises. Looking forward to check out Dismates for the first time once it is up and running again. Good luck to all.

I've been looking for my Disney Princess. Like the majority of you I too am a Disney nut and enjoy spending time at either WDW, DL and even Disney cruises. Looking forward to check out Dismates for the first time once it is up and running again. Good luck to all.

Any idea when that will be?

I have looked at the Network Solutions Whois and find that it expires on January 2, 2009. Somebody might need to contact Harriet and see about getting the registration and restarting the site.

It looks like it was last updated 2/13/11 and will expire 7/21/11. It was working last night when I connected in and updated my profile to add data to the new features they added. Try again.

Hi everyone!

Not sure if this thread is actually up and running anymore, but I'm 30 and still single and thought it might be fun to chat with some people on here! I'm happy to see DISmates is up and running again, although I can't say I had the best luck the last time. Chatting for a month before meeting did NOT prepare me for who I met :scared1: Here's to better luck this time around! :cutie:

:worship: Best times!!! great memories... wonder what happend to the rest... I know a few are now either married or engaged and about to get married...

popcorn:: time sure flies when youre having fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter