Help me find my newest obession....

Last week, TB and I saw two different MS snowflake sets at Mike's and liked both! One was called "Aspen Snowflake" (I think) and the other (I think) was just "Snowflake" - I'm probably getting the names wrong, but we noticed how similar the names were but the punches were different. Oh, how to choose???

There are two different "sets" of snowflakes. I bought one individually and the other as a "set." The set came from ACM and may be called Aspen Snowflake.

No rush on the paper, I'm hoping to get to Mike's at nine sharp tomorrow morning!

i reeealllly need to buy the paper!

can you please pick me up the set of them. i think it's the carriage, the frog, the castle. and they make a school set too. i think it's a bus, crayons and #1 teacher. can you get those too. please and thank you!

i have the snowflake and maple leaf punches. i love them.
i really need the cocoa one too. i want the holly one too! and while i'm making my wish list i'll take the gingerbread man too!

There are actually six in the "Fairest of them All" set. The frog, castle, crown, carriage, a bird and a tree. Here. The school set is a bookworm, a bus, an apple, crayons, note paper, and "best teacher," here.

Oh, I found it. The snowflake set individually is snow flurry, has a corner and a border, here. The maple leaf is on that page too. The other one is Aspen Snowflake, here.

How is it possible that Martha Stewart only has 17 punches on her website? Jeez Louise, I bought 17 last month! (Okay, not really, but pretty darned close!).

There are actually six in the "Fairest of them All" set. The frog, castle, crown, carriage, a bird and a tree. Here. The school set is a bookworm, a bus, an apple, crayons, note paper, and "best teacher," here.

ok. can i have both sets please!?
and thank you!

Oh, I found it. The snowflake set individually is snow flurry, has a corner and a border, here. The maple leaf is on that page too. The other one is Aspen Snowflake, here.
i have the snow flurry one.

How is it possible that Martha Stewart only has 17 punches on her website? Jeez Louise, I bought 17 last month! (Okay, not really, but pretty darned close!).

ok i really do think i did buy 17!!!

Ok, so I can buy the snow flurry one as a corner & border, but separately? If I buy the box, it's the Aspen one? I think I like the Snow Flurry better. . .

Does the maple leaf have a border, too?

And I NEVER should've opened those links to stamps!! I LOVE the frog and the giraffe!! Hmmm. . .they're under $1. They'd be perfect stocking stuffers!! Where can I send DH to find those??

Ok, so I can buy the snow flurry one as a corner & border, but separately? If I buy the box, it's the Aspen one? I think I like the Snow Flurry better. . .

Does the maple leaf have a border, too?

And I NEVER should've opened those links to stamps!! I LOVE the frog and the giraffe!! Hmmm. . .they're under $1. They'd be perfect stocking stuffers!! Where can I send DH to find those??

the maple leaf does have a border. it's the first set i bought. of course one piece at a time. again w/coupons!

i so love those stamps. Jennifer said they are at her m's. they were not at mine.
maybe they are at yours Brooke.

the maple leaf does have a border. it's the first set i bought. of course one piece at a time. again w/coupons!

i so love those stamps. Jennifer said they are at her m's. they were not at mine.
maybe they are at yours Brooke.

All righty!! Ok, I know what to send DH for now. I may have to track down the stamps on my own--not sure I could convince him of where they were!

Those stamps are like a vortex of adorability (hehehe, I made a word!)! The are $1.50 at the stores. I try to get them with a 20% off entire purchase coupon so they are only $1.20, but still, all the Inkadinkado and Studio G ones are only a dollar, why are these so much more?!

So I was strong last week and put back one of the MS holiday punch sets. I was rewarded with a 50% off coupon for this week. I had planned to go yesterday to use it. Grrr...the MS stuff is 30% off this week. Darn!

Those stamps are like a vortex of adorability (hehehe, I made a word!)! The are $1.50 at the stores. I try to get them with a 20% off entire purchase coupon so they are only $1.20, but still, all the Inkadinkado and Studio G ones are only a dollar, why are these so much more?!

Where are they in the store? With the actual stamps or with the ones at the front? Has anyone ever ordered from the place we got the pictures from?

At my store, they were on an endcap near the scrapping/stamping stuff.

I have never ordered from those stores, I just used them to show the images!

Good to know!! I'll have to go on a search this week. . .and then I may have to order online! :rotfl2:

I ordered the Fairest of them All ones a few months ago from A Cherry on Top. I just checked and they still have some of them, but not all of them and they are 99 cents. Here's the page at ACOT that has them:
http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/cat/stamping/subcat/clear_stamps/company/imaginisce

I haven't seen them at my Michaels, but then again, I've been so busy working there that I haven't had time to actually shop there lately!!!! But, I haven't seen anyone come through my register with them!

I can't keep up with you guys!

I love the fairest of them all stamps - I *had* to have that frog:goodvibes

i thought of you when i saw the froggie! funny!

you are way past us never mind keep up!!!;)

are we being invited back??? i hope so! 'cause i did have fun! was it Arlington or Cambridge??
and what's up with us leaving as church was getting out??

and did you see me behind you chatting to you? jennifer if you going i'm going.. the people on the streets would stop when you pulled out like they knew i was tagging along behind you!!

thank you Danica! i do love him so much!
and yes our white on white cake was so yummy! and who better to share it with but you! look forward to having another one with you next year!

The kids are already asking when you are all coming back (and Jennifer you need to bring princessM with you next time).

I told DH that we were going to have a sleepover next time:rotfl: and that we would stay in our pjs all day and he could make us lattes and brunch;)

Hol, I'll have him email you those pics, I promise.

Sorry you all got lost in Arlington (or Ahlington). Next time I will draw a little map.

tell him thank you!

i'll do a sleep over as long as peanut stays in HER cage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter