Help me find my newest obession....

I've got my list going for tomorrow - should be all set with our food stuff, now just to sort out scrap stuff and prevent Z2H from bringing every *possible* item with her! (Any nut allergies in this group?)

PO3, don't worry about the Pokemon thing. I think the plan is that my DH will drop Z2H and me off at TBs house with all our scrap crap at 9 a.m., then the DHs will take TBs kids and my kids to their weekly bowling league at 9:30 and then straight to the local TRU for the (blessedly short) Pokemon drop-in event and they'll be back at TB's right after that.

Hope this helps! See you tomorrow!

Thank goodness I have you! That sounds like a good plan...

no nut problems with us either!

i feel like punkin' bread. i think i might make some tonight!

:hug:

Hey, if I forget something, I'm sure Rhonda has it! :P

I don't know what I'm going to work on yet..........

You know you are free to snuffle through my crap room, ahem *scrap room* for anything you need...;)

so what am i bringing????

big kick
pizza strips
cj's
wild card cart
tinkerbeans loopy punches
sponge bob cart. still have not used it but hope to tomorrow. so i can give it back.
stamps to stamp for Nan.
chipboard books in case i get a chance to work on them

tinker- dumb question, but do i need to bring my cutter???

and
jennifer- can you plllleeasseee bring me a piece of rubbah?

tinker- dumb question, but do i need to bring my cutter???

and
jennifer- can you plllleeasseee bring me a piece of rubbah?

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't have it on my list.

I pretty much crapped out last night and have almost no time to get ready this morning, so I'm bringing baby stuff to work on. Even if I only get my SCAL and CDS files organized on my laptop, I'll be happy. Actually, I don't care if I don't get a thing done aside from your cub scout frame.

Oh, and my fabric and batting and sewing machine. Tinker, I'm assuming you have an iron.

Holly you don't need to bring a cutter I have several -

MM - I have an iron

I crapped out early last night too...But I am bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning:goodvibes

Gotta go vacumn before you guys get here;)

I fell asleep after getting home from work at 6 (exhausting day), woke up at 10. This is where things get bad. Instead of going back to sleep, I stayed up, so I didn't go to bed until 4.

.....That hot chocolate better be ready when I get there. :mad:
(just kidding, I'll make it myself!)

And I won't be a grump. (Anymore than I usually am)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I had a great time, even if I got next to nothing done. I plan on preparing a bit more in advance next time (if we're invited back!), so I'll be able to get more done. Okay, something done.

It was great to meet everyone (some again, some for the first time!), and to just "hang".

Got a little lost on the way home and took a tour of part of Arlington (I think?), and a nice gentleman pointed us in the right direction to find 95 and made it home just fine after that. I told you it was a complete fluke that I made it there with no trouble.

Thank you again!

:thanks:

It really was fun! Thank you for coming, I had a great time meeting everyone.

Jennifer - Thank you for Peppermint Forest! I love it.. I was flipping through it after you left and planning my pages.

Holly -Bubba is so well-behaved, he was so cute. Our white-on-white birthday cake was delicious. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter