Hello too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotty loves Brian Keene. They are zombie books and he loves zombie books.

I have never read Richard Laymon I need to look for him.

Koontz latest is about a serial killer and it is a good one.

If you are talking about "What the night knows" I just finished it and had a hard time getting through it. Koontz has a habit of going of into other dimensions and weird stuff like that. Now is old stuff like "Funhouse". That is just good old gory reading. good stuff. Even new King stuff is out there. His old stuff from the 80's, brilliant.

If you are talking about "What the night knows" I just finished it and had a hard time getting through it. Koontz has a habit of going of into other dimensions and weird stuff like that. Now is old stuff like "Funhouse". That is just good old gory reading. good stuff. Even new King stuff is out there. His old stuff from the 80's, brilliant.

I am back and I kind of like the strange stuff that Koontz does.

I really enjoyed The Stand. The newer stuff I cannot get through.

My all time favorite scary bookIs Swan Song.

you didnt enjoy :Under the dome" ??? I loved that book until the last 10 pages

I had just read a very similar book by a different author. It was not for me.

Have you read Swan Song?

Wow can we tell I am tired. Books!! To me it rates right up there with The Stand. It is a long book, the kind that would be perfect to read on a long flight.

I am 22 posts from making 18,000 posts but I am tired and more than ready to go to bed.

Goodnight fellow chatters I shall talk to you all tomorrow.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! I just made it into work, hopefully it will be a good day haha. Our systems are back up at least thank goodness so I will be able to actually work today lol

Hope everyone's day goes well! ^_^

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! I just made it into work, hopefully it will be a good day haha. Our systems are back up at least thank goodness so I will be able to actually work today lol

Hope everyone's day goes well! ^_^

Good Morning Laura!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Goood Morning Michele! Thanks very much! I hope you do as well ^_^

What are you up to today? :)

Oh just my normal, running after all the family members. But, I do think that when I get home from delivering everyone to where they need to be this morning I am going to have to lay down I think. I feel that I have a migraine coming on.

Oh the exciting life I lead.:rotfl:

Oh just my normal, running after all the family members. But, I do think that when I get home from delivering everyone to where they need to be this morning I am going to have to lay down I think. I feel that I have a migraine coming on.

Oh the exciting life I lead.:rotfl:

hehe Well it sounds more exciting than mine, haha I sit at a desk all day long lol

And that stinks about your migraine, I used to get them pretty badly, they would make me so sick to my stomach...They have stopped for the past few years now (knock on wood)

hehe Well it sounds more exciting than mine, haha I sit at a desk all day long lol

And that stinks about your migraine, I used to get them pretty badly, they would make me so sick to my stomach...They have stopped for the past few years now (knock on wood)

I think it is because I haven't had 5 hours sleep over the last two days. I need at least 5 hours every night.

Ooh jeez yeah that might do it lol

I saw that you guys were talking about books earlier...Have you ever read any Jane Austen books?

Ooh jeez yeah that might do it lol

I saw that you guys were talking about books earlier...Have you ever read any Jane Austen books?

I have a few on my Nook but I have never read them. I think maybe they are a little too much of a romance for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter