Hello too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layovers are nice, it will give the kids a chance to get rid of some energy. As an adult i say straight through, no layovers. It's a tough decision.

I feel like such a dork, I didn't even think about enery spurts that are going to be needing spent. I'm glad I asked:thumbsup2

Okay, I would like some outside opinions. Looking at air transport from CA to FL, there is usullay one layover in Dever or Dallas. Hubby is think that if we have 2 layovers it'll bring the cost down. On top of that, the kids have never been on a plane and he thinks it'll be an adventure they would like, kinda like a scavenger hunt to different planes. My argument is, the fewer layovers the better. A direct flight would be awesome. Tucking through the airport with excited kids doesn't sound like good times to me.

What do you think?

I think that a flight with layovers is probably cheaper. As far as how fun it might be I am one for straight through. The kids are more apt to sleep for the flight. I think layovers might be boring.

Layovers are nice, it will give the kids a chance to get rid of some energy. As an adult i say straight through, no layovers. It's a tough decision.

I didn't think about that.

Hmmm....

There is a great great great book called The Punk by Gideon Sams
If she can find a printed copy my hat is off to her but she can read it here
http://www.punk77.co.uk/groups/thepunk.htm

Very quick read.... takes maybe 30 mins.... but is great and i cant not praise it.

Nothing like Bret but is a brilliant writter -Roddy Doyle. His book "THe Commitments" is brilliant.

Nick Hornby is also brilliant... He is more funny and not as dark but his book "About a Boy" was great and has some good narrative in it.

Also by Nick Hornby "High Fidelity" which is funny and great.

Thank you I will tell her. She just went downstairs. I will copy, and paste this to her on tumblr.

I feel like such a dork, I didn't even think about enery spurts that are going to be needing spent. I'm glad I asked:thumbsup2

I didn't either.

He is SPECIAL, I don't think anybody is argueing that!:lmao:

Even him.:rotfl:

It was just a thought. I have traveled with little ones many times. It is nice when they can stretch their legs and run a little.

We never fly but I have to tell you when they were little we stopped at all the rest areas along the highway to let them run. It made for a much easier drive.

We never fly but I have to tell you when they were little we stopped at all the rest areas along the highway to let them run. It made for a much easier drive.

So do I. The hard part is getting them back into the car:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter