Hello too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I. The hard part is getting them back into the car:rotfl2:

When it got the hardest for me was when Kody learned how to read and knew what rest area spelled so if we wanted to skip one she would suddenly "have" to go to the bathroom.

I cant really sleep on planes so the 14 hours doesnt bother me... just time to get through movies or books or music :)

Geez you ladies are freaking me out hahahaha

Yep, some alcohol and a couple sleeping pills. Before i knew it, we were in Vegas!

Boy me too.

I cant really sleep on planes so the 14 hours doesnt bother me... just time to get through movies or books or music :)

Geez you ladies are freaking me out hahahaha

I cannot sleep in a car. I would be shot for a long trip in the car.

And why? :confused3

So, do you have any plans on what you are going to read on your flight?

Ummm nah... was thinking i might finish "Needful Things" by stephen King and start on the 5th dark tower book or pick up the last Chuck P book.... dont know yet

Ummm nah... was thinking i might finish "Needful Things" by stephen King and start on the 5th dark tower book or pick up the last Chuck P book.... dont know yet

Scotty read all of the Tower books. He loves Stephen King. Do you ever read Dean Koontz?

Scotty read all of the Tower books. He loves Stephen King. Do you ever read Dean Koontz?

Yeah I like the dark tower books and I love King but the tower books are hard to get through for me... I will lap up 140 pages and get tired and go somewhere else and come back again and lap up another 140 pages and put it down again lol

I liked Koontz's earlier books but never loved him....

Now Richard Laymon is My Main Horror man... LOVE THAT MAN

Yeah I like the dark tower books and I love King but the tower books are hard to get through for me... I will lap up 140 pages and get tired and go somewhere else and come back again and lap up another 140 pages and put it down again lol

I liked Koontz's earlier books but never loved him....

Now Richard Laymon is My Main Horror man... LOVE THAT MAN

Scotty loves Brian Keene. They are zombie books and he loves zombie books.

I have never read Richard Laymon I need to look for him.

Koontz latest is about a serial killer and it is a good one.

Scotty loves Brian Keene. They are zombie books and he loves zombie books.

I have never read Richard Laymon I need to look for him.

Koontz latest is about a serial killer and it is a good one.

Laymon is a god to me.... His book "Funland" Is just brilliant.... I love all of his books...

I like Koontz.:thumbsup2

I like a good scare from time to time. He is my go to guy too if I am not sure about what book to get if I want something to scare me. I used to love John Saul but he started getting predicable to me.

Laymon is a god to me.... His book "Funland" Is just brilliant.... I love all of his books...

I was just looking on goodreads.com and some of them look familiar to me. I need to further investigate.

I like a good scare from time to time. He is my go to guy too if I am not sure about what book to get if I want something to scare me. I used to love John Saul but he started getting predicable to me.

I read only one Saul, I wasn't impressed. Koontz's have always been a good page turner for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter