Have You Ever Formally Protested or Boycotted Anything?

Does anyone have the figures on how many full time vs. part time Hobby Lobby employs? I'm in our local HL a lot, and the same employees are there all the time. Not so at JoAnn's or Michael's. My impression has always been that there are far more full timers at HL.

Weird, the people at our local JoAnn's seem to know my mom - all of them. They even remember that I've been working on a yo-yo quilt for FAR too long and I just want to leave. We don't go to HL so I don't know about them.

ETA: I bet with all your sewing, you know all the places. I enjoy my little projects, but don't have your, or my mom's level of talent/commitment.

Last edited:
Not really. I stopped watching tlc after the duggsar nonsense. I don't think any of them should have shows. I didn't make a stink I just stopped watching o
Ugh. Yep. That's why I started boycotting TLC shows. I used to like that station, but their shows just slowly become more and more exploitative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter