Happy Hour!!

Don't know if anybody is interested, but this week Universal Studios(don't know about IOA) started putting the show times back on the park maps, don't know if this is a temp or perm thing, but so far it no longer mentions the happy hours actual times.

Also I've noticed the last couple of weekends that Chez Alcatraz has had live entertainment.

Most of the bars semed to be prety empty at happy hour only backwater was busy but the bartender there is an I can't think of a nice word he really slows down the service and worst of all he thinks hes cool also believe it or not I was carded there now I am nearly 40 a licencee in UK thats just sily I don't look anywhere near under 21 still i didn't argue as being a licencee in UL i know if carded show id or or leave but still it was silly Alcatraz and Finnegan's where best for happy hour:jester:

Originally posted by ZKZ
Don't know if anybody is interested, but this week Universal Studios(don't know about IOA) started putting the show times back on the park maps, don't know if this is a temp or perm thing, but so far it no longer mentions the happy hours actual times.
It's a permanent change.

Thanks so much highlander. I used to really like this thread. I didn't often reply but I was always reading the updates!!:teeth:

Calling Mr. Webmaster Barry - Supreme Dis'er of the most highest ranks!!!! puckerup: Do you think you could arrange for this one to go in those at the top, so it doesn't disappear - then everyone can update it :drinking1 :love2:

I am going this weekend for a little drinky drinky theme park style. So I will have a update when I get back. Plan on hitting all the bars for happy hour and then citywalk later on that night.

"The liver is evil and it must be punished"

That's great news mark1203...hope you can check oout Enchanted Oak Tavern and Chez Alcatraz and Backwater Bar :teeth:

Originally posted by Selina
Calling Mr. Webmaster Barry - Supreme Dis'er of the most highest ranks!!!! puckerup: Do you think you could arrange for this one to go in those at the top, so it doesn't disappear - then everyone can update it :drinking1 :love2:

Dont forget Finnegans has happy hour as well on st pattys it was great 3pm-7pm plus free whisky & rum from some very beautiful women and the kids got beads as well:jester:

4 hours of happy hour!! That sounds great. I like Finnegans too....it's a fave for all of us if we feel like something different for lunch to burgerplace at Jurassic. In the beginning we always have one there first. The toppings are so nice.

BTW outside the burgerplace on those wooden benches I was really bitten by something. Just thinking about that other thread about the mosquitos.

Boy, You guys are slacking in keeping this up to date.

I sure miss happy hour. And - Disney's seasonal pass black out starts this week. I can't have happy hour and I can't even go to Disney for $7.25 beers. Bummer.:drinking1

Any info on the happy hours?

DH is looking forward to our Aug trip since he found out about the beer :p

On Pat O'Briens 2 for Tuesdays, can my husband buy a drink and I get one free? Or does it have to be him drinking them both? I surely can't drink 2 myself. I will be dancing on the tables after just one!!!

What does Pat O'Briens have available for their half price appetizers? We will need some food if we are going to do the drink specials!

Maggie

Originally posted by maggiew
On Pat O'Briens 2 for Tuesdays, can my husband buy a drink and I get one free? Or does it have to be him drinking them both? I surely can't drink 2 myself. I will be dancing on the tables after just one!!!

What does Pat O'Briens have available for their half price appetizers? We will need some food if we are going to do the drink specials!

Maggie

You have to drink both of them. Last time I went I tried the same thing. I wanted to buy one and give the free one to my wife, but they wouldn't allow it. We both had to order one, then we both got free ones.

Bump for the Happy hour times and places.

Will post a good update Monday sometime.
At least Alchemy Bar will be detailed, I know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter