"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry i think i have spent money in my account that either shouldn't be there or is there but hasnt been taken from my account yet, so i might be poor come Monday morning.:lmao:

Only £339 left to pay off our January trip!:cool1:
thats always fatal - money not leaving the account when u expect - *** then u forget & spend it!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay @ payin on january - think the money is about to be paid (automatic) for our hol on monday - then its all paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just the extras to add - like birthday cake, and tea party to be booked.....:banana: :cool1: cant wait!!!!!!!!!

will soon have spreadsheet on laptop with schedule of things i want to do, and then be fitting them in to each day and then i can get really really excited!! think the planning is half the fun - just need to start thinking bout next year then!!!!;)

thats always fatal - money not leaving the account when u expect - *** then u forget & spend it!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay @ payin on january - think the money is about to be paid (automatic) for our hol on monday - then its all paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just the extras to add - like birthday cake, and tea party to be booked.....:banana: :cool1: cant wait!!!!!!!!!

will soon have spreadsheet on laptop with schedule of things i want to do, and then be fitting them in to each day and then i can get really really excited!! think the planning is half the fun - just need to start thinking bout next year then!!!!;)

I was going to leave mine to get paid automated but I think i would spend the money :lmao:

I need to get my spreadsheet out again, but I think alot of this trip will be chilling in the hotel and watching the shows and just taking in the sights and atmosphere.

I was going to leave mine to get paid automated but I think i would spend the money :lmao:

I need to get my spreadsheet out again, but I think alot of this trip will be chilling in the hotel and watching the shows and just taking in the sights and atmosphere.

well, i do agree about chillin - *** i dont wanna rush and then have to rush for xmas when we get back, but i dont want to miss anything that i might regret not seeing - like i wanna see one of the shows - think lion king finishes in jan - so want to see it, but not sure how ds2 will be as attention isnt good unless it captivates him straight off..... gonna be hard plannin - but hope that sil doesnt expect us to be wandering round together all the time, as ill have a schedule to stick to:lmao: do i sound mean?? lol

just have to wonder bout eurotunnel now, as been talks bout train times changing - hope they dont change ours, as @ 7.20am its early enuf to get us to disney to check in, hopefully get our room & get to the parks, but not too early that i wont wanna get up - so dont want a different time from that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to go now - am all excited (been lookin at ur pics again too lol)

but hope that sil doesnt expect us to be wandering round together all the time, as ill have a schedule to stick to:lmao: do i sound mean?? lol

That was like me with my bros' gf, i had a schedule that needed to be adhered to. So they either liked it and came with me or lumped it!:lmao:

I think them staying in bed when i was rolling out the door at 7.30am meant they was telling me to stick my schedule where the sun don't shine!
:laughing:

That was like me with my bros' gf, i had a schedule that needed to be adhered to. So they either liked it and came with me or lumped it!:lmao:

I think them staying in bed when i was rolling out the door at 7.30am meant they was telling me to stick my schedule where the sun don't shine!
:laughing:

hmmmm - u cud be right!!! btw, u got to see the characters at the hotel when u going in for emh yes?? i always thought they were doin it later, not that they were there at 7.30am (ish) have i got that right?? *** when we did it in june, we just went from our block to bus stop and never went near the hotel reception, except on the very last day - so never knew!!
anyhow - im signing off now, throat hurtin too much, and midsummer murder on lol will be back tomorro night to see if ur last trip part is up
:sad1:

have a good night!!

hmmmm - u cud be right!!! btw, u got to see the characters at the hotel when u going in for emh yes?? i always thought they were doin it later, not that they were there at 7.30am (ish) have i got that right?? *** when we did it in june, we just went from our block to bus stop and never went near the hotel reception, except on the very last day - so never knew!!
anyhow - im signing off now, throat hurtin too much, and midsummer murder on lol will be back tomorro night to see if ur last trip part is up
:sad1:

have a good night!!

We saw the characters at about 7.30am outside the hotel Cheyenne.

You have a good night aswell :goodvibes

I've loved the trip report!

Just to confirm - did meeting the characters at DLH clash with the parade?

I've loved the trip report!

Just to confirm - did meeting the characters at DLH clash with the parade?

Yes it did the characters usually hang around till 4.30pm if you dash back to the park you will catch the end some of the parade.

But how does Mickey and Minnie manage to be in the parade and at the DLH at the same time?:scared1: :scared1:

I had trouble explaining that to DD myself, the 1st time we went DLH for 4pm we came out and watched the parade and there was Mickey and Minnie, DD looked at me and I babbled something on how Mickey used fairy dust so he could get to the parade quickly.

Luckily she believed me lol.

I had trouble explaining that to DD myself, the 1st time we went DLH for 4pm we came out and watched the parade and there was Mickey and Minnie, DD looked at me and I babbled something on how Mickey used fairy dust so he could get to the parade quickly.

Luckily she believed me lol.

:rotfl:

Hi Emma, I didn't know about the characters being at DLH at 4 every day until I read your report! I'll definitely be there in January. You are a bad influence on me though, as you've made me want to go to the Auberge when I'd decided not to! ;) I'm thinking of posting a poll on character meals. We are definitely doing Steakhouse brunch but I'm undecided between Cafe Mickey and Auberge. Which did you prefer?

Hi Emma, I didn't know about the characters being at DLH at 4 every day until I read your report! I'll definitely be there in January. You are a bad influence on me though, as you've made me want to go to the Auberge when I'd decided not to! ;) I'm thinking of posting a poll on character meals. We are definitely doing Steakhouse brunch but I'm undecided between Cafe Mickey and Auberge. Which did you prefer?

Choosing between Cafe Mickey and the Auberge is a hard one because i love both places.

I think if you love Princesses then Auberge is the place to be plus it saves waiting in the cold to meet them at the castle stage.

But...I also love Cafe Mickey aswell, which is why in january im doing both and Inventions.

Yes it did the characters usually hang around till 4.30pm if you dash back to the park you will catch the end some of the parade.

Thanks. Might do DLH on the day we do the Studios then seeing as hubby said "it's not like we have to watch the parade *every* day" :rolleyes: :)

when do we get the last installment?!! Bet you cant wait to go again, with your little one fit and well... and no blimmin SIL to drag the mood down!!!

when do we get the last installment?!! Bet you cant wait to go again, with your little one fit and well... and no blimmin SIL to drag the mood down!!!

I'm going to start on the last installment now :goodvibes

I can't wait till Janaury, I have everything all planned out and what we are going to do where and when already:lmao:

WOW what a fantastic trippie:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The detail and photos were brilliant, you have really put loads of effort into this and I am quite sure everbody has loved reading all of it

:tinker: :stitch: :tigger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter