"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaw, bless her :goodvibes

Did evil FSIL not have a moan about Kyra being ill.....or is that in your next installment? ;)

Another great day with lovely photos, shame Kyra was ill:hug:

Can I ask how much was the Bellhop Stitch? that I saw in the photo of Kyra I so want one:goodvibes

Emma and Kyra :goodvibes

Just loving your trip report! Sorry to hear that little kyra was poorly, looking forward to the next installment:)

Claire xxx

22Euros, isn't he the cutest? He's mine and Kyra won't let me have him lol.

My niece will be the same, she claims all my plushes when she visits:rotfl2: Not bad price really & I would get my shareholder discount. A definate buy next time then:woohoo:

Really enjoying your trip report, your daughter looks lovely ,hope she was feeling better quickly.:goodvibes Can I ask we are going on the Eurostar Sunday, do you have to get there a lot earlier because of the delays,When we were there last year there was no queue going there but horrendous queues on the return journey. What time would you advise to leave Disney. Thanks.

Really enjoying your trip report, your daughter looks lovely ,hope she was feeling better quickly.:goodvibes Can I ask we are going on the Eurostar Sunday, do you have to get there a lot earlier because of the delays,When we were there last year there was no queue going there but horrendous queues on the return journey. What time would you advise to leave Disney. Thanks.

I'm not sure what time your train leaves on Sunday but i would make sure I was there early. Ours left at 9.53 and we was checked in by 8am.

When we left we Disney we actually checked in about 6.45ish and our train didnt leave till 7.35 or something like that.
The queues to check was not that busy but i amagine they build up nearer the departure time.

Glad Kyra perked up - wanting to wear a princess dress is always a good sign.

I love that picture with the bag over her arm - very regal princess:

Glad to see Kyra was feeling a bit better, lovely photos:goodvibes

Another great update with fab photos. I'm glad Kyra was feeling better.

Fab photo's - I love the one with Kyra and her Minnie Mouse teddy. That is adorable :goodvibes

fab pic, tells the story brilliantly. Shame she was feeling a bit under the weather but im glad it didn't seem to stop you enjoying yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter