"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
gorgeous pics, you were so lucky with seeing all the character. And no scrums whatsoever

omg this has been such a wonderful trip report. my lil girl loves all the pics and keeps saying more more so i have to show her them all again lol (she is only 22 months) i have to say kyra is a real trooper for not letting not feeling well ruin her disney fun. what a great lil girl

omg this has been such a wonderful trip report. my lil girl loves all the pics and keeps saying more more so i have to show her them all again lol (she is only 22 months) i have to say kyra is a real trooper for not letting not feeling well ruin her disney fun. what a great lil girl

Thanks hun:goodvibes

When it comes to Disney nothing will get in Kyra's way lol. Now if Spongebob paid a visit to DLRP I'd be even happier. :lmao:

emma - cant believe all the characters u got to meet - was it just u were in the right place at the right time, or did u have insider knowledge??? lol

sounds like u managed a great time even with the worlds worst travel companions & even kyra seems like being ill didnt affect her overall holiday!! lots of lovely memories from ur trip i think!!!

might have to get u to help organise my trip - as its now just about 2 months to go and im itching to start planning......... well, more organised planning, as have been planning since booking!!:lmao:

cant wait for ur last bit of ur trip report.....

Lovely photos, I really want to meet Buzz but he has been elusive on every trip so far:sad2:

I'm still back on day two TLM...

just wanted to pop in from lurkerville and tell you how I am really, really enjoying your story...

going back to read more...

emma - at least u know ull be going again real soon!!!!

im still sad about ours from june, so know how u feel, except u acheived alot more than we did!!!

am hopin we get to see buzz - hopin for the tea party at pizza planet & that the characters are toy story ones!!! and definately wanting to see daisy n donald (and jack sparrow if hes still doing meet n greet in dec) and of course mickey n minnie (who i am hoping i can get to bring out the boys birthday cake at cafe mickey!!!)

thats as awell as fitting in rides, dlh @ 4pm, the parades etc & of course a meet n greet with belle & the beast (i wanna meet the beast, ds1 wants to meet belle) think we will be busy & hopefully such a fun time as u n kyra ( but that my sil isnt as miserable as urs!!!)

ur pics are just fab, and will be a great memory for kyra to look back on!!!! thank u again for sharing...:love:

awww wow Emma I don't want your trip report to come to an end, its been great!!!:thumbsup2

emma - at least u know ull be going again real soon!!!!

im still sad about ours from june, so know how u feel, except u acheived alot more than we did!!!

am hopin we get to see buzz - hopin for the tea party at pizza planet & that the characters are toy story ones!!! and definately wanting to see daisy n donald (and jack sparrow if hes still doing meet n greet in dec) and of course mickey n minnie (who i am hoping i can get to bring out the boys birthday cake at cafe mickey!!!)

thats as awell as fitting in rides, dlh @ 4pm, the parades etc & of course a meet n greet with belle & the beast (i wanna meet the beast, ds1 wants to meet belle) think we will be busy & hopefully such a fun time as u n kyra ( but that my sil isnt as miserable as urs!!!)

ur pics are just fab, and will be a great memory for kyra to look back on!!!! thank u again for sharing...:love:

Thanks Nikki,

I think i'm glad we had time to see so many characters as Kyra isn't big on rides shes more a meeting the characters and watching shows kind of girl lol.

In January i hope we do aswell character wise, though hanging out in the cold scares the hell out of me!:laughing:

awww wow Emma I don't want your trip report to come to an end, its been great!!!:thumbsup2

I don't want it to come to a end either :(

In January i hope we do aswell character wise, though hanging out in the cold scares the hell out of me!:laughing: (

dont talk to me about standing in the cold!!!!!!!!!!! thats the one bit i worry about for decemeber, as remember when we went years ago in november, and having to buy extra clothes to keep warm:scared1: am gonna be packin so much - to cover all weather types!!!! as long as its not like it is today - that i cudnt cope with!!

dont talk to me about standing in the cold!!!!!!!!!!! thats the one bit i worry about for decemeber, as remember when we went years ago in november, and having to buy extra clothes to keep warm:scared1: am gonna be packin so much - to cover all weather types!!!! as long as its not like it is today - that i cudnt cope with!!

It could probably be worse that today :lmao: I'm just looking for some nice snow boots for Kyra for Winter.

It could probably be worse that today :lmao: I'm just looking for some nice snow boots for Kyra for Winter.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont say that!!!

im getting prepared in hunting snowboots too lol i have a nice furry pair, but am thinkin of others incase its too wet for them (but theyre soooooooooo warm lol) waiting a bit longer in case boys feet grow, but have snowsuits all ready - and am goin to get sum thermals too - will need a bigger car at this rate otherwise have no room for pressies!;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont say that!!!

im getting prepared in hunting snowboots too lol i have a nice furry pair, but am thinkin of others incase its too wet for them (but theyre soooooooooo warm lol) waiting a bit longer in case boys feet grow, but have snowsuits all ready - and am goin to get sum thermals too - will need a bigger car at this rate otherwise have no room for pressies!;)

:lmao: I just got Kyra Moon boots for £10 off eBay.

I wish i was driving to DLP, i wish i could actually drive!:laughing:

:lmao: I just got Kyra Moon boots for £10 off eBay.

I wish i was driving to DLP, i wish i could actually drive!:laughing:
yes driving does help - more space for buying ;) :lmao: im sidetracked lookin on usa disney site at clothing but also watchin xfactor :happytv:

i mustnt buy anything else....... well, not for a while!!

yes driving does help - more space for buying ;) :lmao: im sidetracked lookin on usa disney site at clothing but also watchin xfactor :happytv:

i mustnt buy anything else....... well, not for a while!!

Don't worry i think i have spent money in my account that either shouldn't be there or is there but hasnt been taken from my account yet, so i might be poor come Monday morning.:lmao:

Only £339 left to pay off our January trip!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter