"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww lovely stuff Emma!!! I love the pic of Kyra with Minnie in that wee room bit!

I really laughed out loud at the Indiana Jones bitty!:rotfl: Have you watched final destination 3? if not, don't!!:rotfl: It will put the fear of god into ya! We thought the film was a sign for us going last year and we were gonna die, its got our surname ALL the way through it (Mckinlay), theres abit about roller coasters and one of the guys works in a warehouse like my husband! I swear it freaks me out!!:rotfl: Just when you mentioned it that it reminded me of it!:scared1:

I need a trip fix, Emma! I keep checking to see if you've updated...:goodvibes

loved the pics again!!
had to make sure ds1 didnt see the pics of donald and daisy, as they are top of his meet list for december!!! hope donald still has his meet at caseys during december!!!
cant wait for next installment - i actually feel like im on holiday reading it!!!

and no comment about ur 'family' glad u enjoyed it and did ur own things!!!!!!!!! am kinda dreading going with my sil a bit now lol but at least she does like disney - but dont thinks shes as obsessed as me (sat here in my mickey top with mickey earrings lol)

I loved the video of Tigger with Kyra. It looks like Goofy had a hangover, the way he's lying down with his hands over his eyes.

DSC00676.jpg

I love this photo! :tigger:

I'm really enjoying reading your trip report and seeing your photos. Thank you for sharing.

Kyra is so pretty and smiley, and she certainly has lots of Disney stamina for someone so young! :cutie:

Thanks for that Emma. I am going next week with my sister (we are both 40+ going on 8) and it is my birthday while we are there. Was considering Inventions for a treat and I think you have just made up my mind.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Inventions looks sooooo lovely! I would love to go, but Robert really doesn't want to.... He reckons it would cost more for both of us to eat there than at the CG again, and he's desperate to go back to the CG!

Bob xoxoxox

Sounds fab Emma, can't wait to eat there. Great idea about asking to go out onto the balcony to take photos, I think I'll do that as well.

yey more great pics. you have the happiest smiliest (is that even a word) little girl ever she looks like she is enjoying it all so much. i would love to try inventions but the other (cough cheapskates cough) in my group would have a heart attack

Just want to point out that the cokes were 6 Euros each and the orange juice was 4 Euros, so drinks are very expensive in Inventions and the DLH.

I do, i do :yay: :yay:
and yes, i too, just like you, would spend 55 euros just for that dessert :goodvibes

Just a thought, how could you guess it was DALE and not CHIP the one that visited your table :rotfl:

Being a huge Chip and Dale fan when I was little I can tell the difference rather easily.

Chip has a smaller dark brown nose and Dale has a slightly larger nose thats a light shade of brown.:lmao:

Being a huge Chip and Dale fan when I was little I can tell the difference rather easily.

Chip has a smaller dark brown nose and Dale has a slightly larger nose thats a light shade of brown.:lmao:

I am impressed :worship: that's what i call attention for details LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter