Halloween Candy Sent/Received

DD's package arrived today from Erica (kaylajr's dd). What a great package. She received a great goodie bag (yellow and pink and says Trick or Treat) filled with:
Dots (already gone)
Tootsie Rolls
Pops
Eyeball gum (creepy)
Junior mints (I might have to steal one of these)
Whoppers
Milk Duds (one of my favorites)
Mallow Jel candie (look interesting)
Hershey Chocolate Chews
Twizzlers
Jolly Ranchers
A plastic coffin filled with gum and candy
Spider Rings
Bat Rings
Rubber Centipede
and a Plastic skeleton

She says thanks a bunch to Erica for all the wonderful treats.

roberrl187 said:
DD's package arrived today from Erica (kaylajr's dd). What a great package. She received a great goodie bag (yellow and pink and says Trick or Treat) filled with:
Dots (already gone)
Tootsie Rolls
Pops
Eyeball gum (creepy)
Junior mints (I might have to steal one of these)
Whoppers
Milk Duds (one of my favorites)
Mallow Jel candie (look interesting)
Hershey Chocolate Chews
Twizzlers
Jolly Ranchers
A plastic coffin filled with gum and candy
Spider Rings
Bat Rings
Rubber Centipede
and a Plastic skeleton

She says thanks a bunch to Erica for all the wonderful treats.

Glad she likes it :thumbsup2

tmasingo said:
I forgot to say last night that after he opened it he said "We need to call her on the phone and say thank you." :) I guess all that drilling into his head about manners is working :thumbsup2

Thanks again!!

Ohh how cute! Sure we can pm you our phone #

I sent my items from a new post office because the APC was down at my usual one, and MAN OH MAN it's taking a long time to get there. I did check on them and I am showing that the first one was delivered yesterday at 10:41 am to Clovis California (But the recipient is on her way to my state... go figure)

The other is going to an infamous post office in New York...and the tracking information says this:
Label/Receipt Number: 0404 9420 9410 5602 1717

Your item arrived at 7:57 am on October 12, 2006 in PORTER CORNERS, NY 12859. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

UrsulasMyHero said:
I sent my items from a new post office because the APC was down at my usual one, and MAN OH MAN it's taking a long time to get there. I did check on them and I am showing that the first one was delivered yesterday at 10:41 am to Clovis California (But the recipient is on her way to my state... go figure)

The other is going to an infamous post office in New York...and the tracking information says this:
Label/Receipt Number: 0404 9420 9410 5602 1717

Your item arrived at 7:57 am on October 12, 2006 in PORTER CORNERS, NY 12859. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Arrival at Unit???

Hmm no note in my box
but I will check on Monday

the "new" PO was doing so well
I hope this isn't a sign :rolleyes:

All mine were delivered, but only two were reported, hope everything is OK! Thanks

Your welcome DreamsComingTrue DS Brandon. Carly enjoyed picking it out! We have been to Nick Hotel and WDW and will post our packages soon!

Thank you Jessica DD of Kayla.

My son Noel received his exchange yesterday, he received:

_Candy Coffin
_Mini BOO candy bag filled with all kinds of candy.
_Some halloween toys.

Thanks Jessica.

Thank you Jessica! My DD just recieved her package today( we have been on vacation WDW) and she loves it!

:cool1: She received:
Princess Halloween Basket- Really Nice!!
4 Halloween pencils with toppers- Really like the Mickey
5 mini mm&mm bags
10 Laffy Taffy
6 KitKat
3 Caramel apple suckers
* Boxes of Nerds
3 Skulls and Bones Sweet tart packages
Gummy Body Parts 2 ears, 2 eyes, 2 fingers, 2 noses
2 Vampire Mouths
3 halloween erasers

Thank You! Carly really loves her basket of goodies!! :Pinkbounc

Carly received her package from Pixiedust32 DS Noel and was VERY impressed that a 17 YO BOY had sent her something!! LOL :cool1:
She received:
A princess candy bag
Whoppers (already gone)
KitKats
Hershey Chocolate Bars
Super Bubble
Reeses Cups
Scooby Doo Suckers
Halloween Pencils ( In her backpack)
Superman Gummies
Popcorn ( she's eating it now)
Noise Maker

:cool1: hank You very much she loves everyting!! :banana:

Just checking on my last package again? to Tulsa If it didn;t show this weekend I am re-sending ... If the 1st one gets there you will just have LOTs and lots and lots and lots of candy! If it is lost forever and just #2 shows up you will just have lots and LOTS of Candy let me know quick before I eat what I bought this weekend "just in case" :rotfl:

Woo Hoo my candy came! Thank you Kaylajr!!!

I got all osrts of neat stuff: twizzlers, dots, junior mints, tootsie rolls, jolly ranchers, gum eye balls, and a coffin with more candy. I also got lots of cool spider and bat rings and skeletons in a neat trick or treat bag.

Thank you!!!

Tink_Or_Belle said:
Just checking on my last package again? to Tulsa If it didn;t show this weekend I am re-sending ... If the 1st one gets there you will just have LOTs and lots and lots and lots of candy! If it is lost forever and just #2 shows up you will just have lots and LOTS of Candy let me know quick before I eat what I bought this weekend "just in case" :rotfl:
No package....sorry. :guilty:

Ready to go in Ok said:
No package....sorry. :guilty:

Ok I may be jumping the gun because I am still paranoid about packages but I am resending in the morning! I hope they both get there. I taped the box so the candy won;t be eaten by me :)

Tink_Or_Belle said:
Ok I may be jumping the gun because I am still paranoid about packages but I am resending in the morning! I hope they both get there. I taped the box so the candy won;t be eaten by me :)
You are awesome........I am sorry that you are having to resend.... :grouphug: You know as soon as you do, the package will arrive, and as soon as you don't, it will have been sent to Alaska or somewhere :rolleyes:

We just got back from WDW last night.....wondering if my package made it up to Canada yet??? :rolleyes1 I know one that we received from Canada took 3 weeks and 1 day to get to us, but I was just hoping this would there quick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter