Halloween Candy Sent/Received

ryka said:
I got mine today from Mom2ashli. I opened it while my kids and my neighbor were here and they raided it so I'm not sure I can post everything.
I got:
a 2007 planner
memo pad
light up ghost pen
a towel with owl eyes on it
ghost and bat earrings
a halloween charm bracelet
a halloween cup ( fed ex crushed this and it broke)
a pink ribbon keychain
a pink bracelet
a ghost and cat cookie cutter
kit Kats
Reese's peanutbutter pumpkins ( I love these)
a box of crunch and munch
marshmallow pumpkin
snickers pumkin
gum
now or laters ( I haven't had these since I was a kid.)
a bunch of chick-o-stick candies
and my absolute favorite tootsie rolls ( I had to grab these fast and hide them)

Thanks so much I love everything. Now to go hide whatever else is left before they steal it all.

Now or Laters are my Favorite :goodvibes
Glad that it got there okay. Except for the cup. :guilty:

roberrl187 said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0001 2326 1185

Your item was delivered at 1:40 pm on October 10, 2006 in MARIETTA, GA 30062. :banana:

DDs was delivered yesterday. :cool1:
We got it yesterday-sorry I wasn't able to post til now-Tues are a crazy sports day around here-and DS hurt his shoulder and distracted me from posting;

But it was an extremely AWESOME Package(way Full!!Thank-You very much!!)

It included: 2 packs Halloween Stickers
2 packs od Glow Neclaces
a very cute Bobble Head Witch with Gumballs inside
a whole row of purple skeleton suckers
and her absolute fav-Milkyways!!!(she ate them 1st so I almost forgot to add those!)
Many Hersey Kissable packs
Many Sponge Bob Fruit snacks
a Halloween Jump Rope
a GHost container with bubbles
a very cute Ghost/Bat pin
and a box of Peeps!!!

Catie was so thrilled this made her Day-Thanks again for all the Extras :cheer2:

Kyle also received his package from Stephanie from Tulsa DD!!!I finally let him open it yesterday with his Sisters package-and let me tell you!!!! This package too was a very AWESOME site!!!! WAY WAY WAY so much stuff-WOW!!!(I'm glad I made him wait or his sister would of been so sad) This was an so much stuff-Thanks so much-Kyle was thrilled!!!

HE received:
3-Spooky Bags filled with different thins(1-suckers/2-Bubble gum/3-gummie eyeballs-which he loves)
A PEZ Pumpkin Dispenser(glow-in-the-dark)
A box of Pumpkin Peeps
An ENTIRE container of Glow sticks/bracelets!!
Gummie Fangs
Pop Rocks
A Sucker Mouth-Like a Ring-only its a mouth,very cute!!
(some of this stuff came in a Gift Bag with a Halloween Clip on it)
An all so cute Bubble blowing pencil
A pencil Ghost Topper
A coffin filled with purple goo-and a spider!!!
And the BEST thing -it made him SCREAM!!!(in fright) A Gooshy Skull that when you squeeze it out comes-blood and bugs and mice!!!!!
and a stick on the window spider with his web(on my kitchen window)
And a plastic Spider that made him scream too-since it came tumbling out at him when he dumped out the bag!!! :rotfl:
Plus Hershey mini bars(Almond Joy/Reeses/Hershey)

Thanks so much-this was extremely nice gift box he received-full of so so many extra things :goodvibes

I came home from picking up my DD from school and a box was hanging out of my mail box. It was full of chocolate (yum!) goodies from Cabmom! It was a box of Nestle Favorites: Kit Kats, Aero's, Smarties and Coffee Crisp. The Aero's and Coffee Crisp are new to me. I can't wait to try them. It's in the upper 80's here so into the refridgerator they will go to cool off. I also received a Halloween window cling and two magnets, one for the Toronto Fire Services and one for the Toronto Emergency Medical Services.

Thank you, Marilynn!

You are very welcome! :wave:

I received in the mail box today a receipt saying I had something to pick up. When I take the kids out to there program tonight I'll be picking it up!

Marilynn

Mom2Ashli said:
I also received my wonderful package from jwsqrdplus2

She sent me a GREAT big bowl full of goodies.

And a recipe for a Candy Corn/Peanut Mix.

I received
A Orange Halloween Bowl
A can of Peanuts (for the mix)
A bag of Candy Corn (for the mx)
A pencil with a Mickey Pumpkin head on top :goodvibes
A Pumpkin Pencil
A whole bunch of M&M mini's
a whole bunch of Kit Kats
A whole bunch of Skulls and Bones Sweet Tarts
A whole bunch of Spooky Nerds
A whole bunch of Laffy Taffy

Thank you so much - I love it all.

And I have to say I am sorry for the delay. My MIL is in the hospital having surgery tomorrow and I am getting ready to do the Tampa Bay Breast Cancer 3-day walk this weekend and I totally forgot about posting this.

Glad you got it! Enjoy all your yummy candy. Hope your MIL's surgery went OK.

UPS says one of my other ones has been delivered, and the other one should get delivered tomorrow now that they have the whole Rs vs St thing figured out!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
My package arrived yesterday. :yay: Sorry, I wasn't on the computer last night to post what I received.

I don't know the dis name of the person that sent it, only her real name (which I don't want to post in case she doesn't want her real name posted on here).

So if you sent to me please let me know so that I can thank you "personally". For now, a generic thank you will have to do! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I had a hard day at work and it was so nice when I got home DH said that a package had arrived for me! It was such a nice, and welcome, surprise!

THANK YOU!!! :yay: :yay:

Sorry, Guess I forgot to include my DIS name on both packages. But that's from me and I'm SOOO happy you're enjoying it all!

tmasingo said:
We came home today and my package had arrived :cool1: :cool1: Of course, DS wanted it to be his, but I shared ;)

I got, from Kimm B. in OH:

Twizzlers
A Simba Pez Dispenser w/Pez
Orange Tic Tacs (one of my FAVORITES! And a big pack of them :lovestruc )
2 Halloween Pencils
Snickers Pumpkin
Caramel Pumpkin
Reeses Pumpkin
A Bat Pin
Halloween Confetti
Pumpkin Peeps
Pumpkin Seeds
An adorable Halloween Dish Towel
A Small Halloween Wrapped Box of Russell Stover Chocolates
A Hope Bracelet

Domenic snatched the Pez dispenser right off, lol, and we put the towel right on the oven door handle. Half of the twizzlers and some tic tacs were eaten while starting supper :rolleyes1 What a wonderful package :thumbsup2

Thank you Kimm!! :goodvibes

Glad you are ALL enjoying what was in the box. Have a GREAT Halloween!

I'm so behind these days! I received a package on Tuesday from DisneyCP2002. And what a great box it is/was. There was a really cute home made card, a whole bag of gummi lifesavers (mmmm!), a whole bag of skittles, a huge bag of candy corn (my favorite too), and for the life of me I know I'm forgetting something but my brain is having one of those moments. It has been that kind of week. Anyway, I know I dug right in and ruined my appetite for dinner that night. Thanks so much for everything!

kmebee said:
Glad you are ALL enjoying what was in the box. Have a GREAT Halloween!

We have!! I might've gone on a tic-tac binge yesterday at work :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Thank you, again!!!!

Sorry about the delay

Jessica got her candy from Cassidy

she got
Jack o lantern bucket
Gummy bed bugs
Candy corn
twizzlers
haunted house ping pong
take 5's
coffin candy holder
tear jerkers
candy ring
kit kats
reeses
jolly ranchers

hope i got it all down

she said thank you very much

disneygirlatheart said:
The other 2 of our exchanges arrived today.

My ds exchange from dd f ckckc2000 Enclosed was:
MM mini toy and candy
2 Halloween markers
Lifesavers Gummies
Hersheys bars
Almond Joys
Laffy Taffy
Resses
Twix
KitKat
Pumpkin Truffles
all in a very cute green gift bag.
Thank you so much. He loved it all!
Glad to hear that He loved it, and that the box arrived!!!!! :cheer2:

2nd Box should of arrived-I need to check the DC and see :scratchin

OK-I checked and it says it arrived 10/10/06 at 11:40am-I hope it was received then :rolleyes:

Erica received her candy from Ethan
in a Halloween decorated box :)

she got Candy corn taffy ( she loves this )
Green Apple flavored Candy corn ( new to us)
Light up candy neckace
Pumpkin peeps
ghost peeps

she said thanks alot and she LOVES the Taffy

and I got mine from Pam

Bobble head witch with gum
a withch status
Micky and Pooh wall clings
Pumpkin micky head antenna topper
Halloween Eeyore
a LARGE bag full of Halloween Favorite candies
and a bag of Wonderful Halloween truffles that I hid from the kids
SHHHHH don't tell them ;)

Joey got hers yesterday!!! I was not home when she opened it so I have NO idea who it is from once again... I need to stop letting the kids open the mail before I get here. She got 1 halloween Cup with Pumpkin suckers, spider rings and mini Oreos and a little purple thingy with handles is it called a tub? looks like a washtub maybe with Pirates fruit snacks some gummi body parts a skull sucker a spooky projector lollipop jolly ranchers and Lifesavers fusions and the thing she has not yet stopped talking about... a Princess Pumpkin Carving Pattern Book ... we will have the COOLEST Pumpkins in town!!!
\Thank you Very Much mystery sender who probably sent a note but it is nowhere

Ok now I am worried about my 4th package... I sent it the last of my things but it was sent way before the deadline and I haven't heard I HOPE my person is just busy and has not posted that they got it? I think it was the one that went to Tulsa... please let me know if you have NOT gotten it ( I will look up teh name in a minute) I am about to re-send just in case after the mystery of the half gone hair exchange package I have postal paranoia the fear that somewhere betweek here and Oklahoma some Mail delivery person is eating Kit Kats and Gummy Fingers :confused3

Oh and If I need to resend I could be an elf too cause I will be re-shopping anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter