tear jerkers
candy ring
kit kats
reeses
jolly ranchers

hope i got it all down

she said thank you very much

Cassidy says your welcome!!

I think I may have to get the gummy bed bugs for myself just to see what they look like!! :teeth:

ckckc2000 said:
We got it yesterday-sorry I wasn't able to post til now-Tues are a crazy sports day around here-and DS hurt his shoulder and distracted me from posting;

But it was an extremely AWESOME Package(way Full!!Thank-You very much!!)

It included: 2 packs Halloween Stickers
2 packs od Glow Neclaces
a very cute Bobble Head Witch with Gumballs inside
a whole row of purple skeleton suckers
and her absolute fav-Milkyways!!!(she ate them 1st so I almost forgot to add those!)
Many Hersey Kissable packs
Many Sponge Bob Fruit snacks
a Halloween Jump Rope
a GHost container with bubbles
a very cute Ghost/Bat pin
and a box of Peeps!!!

Catie was so thrilled this made her Day-Thanks again for all the Extras :cheer2:

DD had a great time shopping for the stuff. Glad Catie enjoyed the goodies. Have a happy holloween. :stir:

Just wanted to post to say I haven't received my package yet...and I am leaving in the morning for a long weekend in Fla! WooHoo! Not Disney but none the less a weekend away with just my Mom & Sister to celebrate my Sis's upcoming birthday! Hopefully my DH & kids will leave the pkg in tact if it arrives while I'm away & I'll post upon my return! :goodvibes

Lauren

kimbac3 said:
My DD Jocelyn got her package from Kyle DS of ckckc 2000. There was a fun Dis green bag with incredible stickers on it filled with candy!!
Among the candy she cute 2 cute color pencils (with the changeable tips) and she got a light up ring pop....plus a whole lot more but she took off with it so that's all I remember :rotfl:
She said to tell Kyle "Thank You! I love everything!!"

This was the last one we were waiting for. Thanks for a fun exchange(s)!!!
Kimba
It did get there-now how did I miss that-I'm so goofy today :rotfl: Glad she liked it!!!!

Tink_Or_Belle said:
Ok now I am worried about my 4th package... I sent it the last of my things but it was sent way before the deadline and I haven't heard I HOPE my person is just busy and has not posted that they got it? I think it was the one that went to Tulsa... please let me know if you have NOT gotten it ( I will look up teh name in a minute) I am about to re-send just in case after the mystery of the half gone hair exchange package I have postal paranoia the fear that somewhere betweek here and Oklahoma some Mail delivery person is eating Kit Kats and Gummy Fingers :confused3

Oh and If I need to resend I could be an elf too cause I will be re-shopping anyway!

Hi :wave2:

I am thinking that there aren't a lot of Tulsans on here, so it is probably my DD. Sorry, we haven't received the package yet. I hope it didn't get lost! Maybe it will come in the next day or two.....

Robberl187, thank you very much for your package! :thumbsup2 I picked it up tonight from the post office. The kids have devoured most of it!
It was a really nice surprise. They want to know what the peeps taste like, but I won't let them open them yet.

Marilynn

cabmom said:
Robberl187, thank you very much for your package! :thumbsup2 I picked it up tonight from the post office. The kids have devoured most of it!
It was a really nice surprise. They want to know what the peeps taste like, but I won't let them open them yet.

Marilynn

Wow, that arrived fast. The PO here told me that it wouldn't be there before Sat this week. Enjoy your candy. I LOVE peeps. :love:

My DD Maiya received her package today from Shawny, DD of PixieDust32. Maiya is very happy to report that she loves her Disney Princess bag full of goodies. There was a variety of candy, some microwave popcorn, some Halloween pencils and some Halloween window clings. Like the other two packages, the desert heat has not been kind to the chocolate, so that is all in the frig being turned from soup back into candy!

Thanks Shawny (and Roxy) for a great exchange.

jwsqrdplus2 said:
My DD Maiya received her package today from Shawny, DD of PixieDust32.

And my DS received his from PixieDust32's other DD, Ilse :cool1:

He was SOOO excited when I told him his candy came. He said 'Oh Mommy, now I have my own and don't have to share yours anymore!' :rotfl:

He loved his Cars bag full of

Scooby Doo lollipops
Whoppers
Kit Kats
Superman gummy candy
Reeses cup
Hershey's bars
Halloween pencils
Halloween noisemaker
Bubble gum
Microwave popcorn

After we dumped the bag on the table to look through, he immediately pulled, out of mounds of candy, the two packs of popcorn and held them up shouting "Popcorn! Look!! Popcorn! Can I have it for supper?" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank you Ilse (and Roxy) for a wonderful exchange!! :goodvibes

Oh...and Ilse...Domenic wanted you to know he's going to be Woody from Toy Story for Halloween :thumbsup2 (unless he changes his mind again and is Batman, his original costume choice ;) )

jwsqrdplus2 said:
My DD Maiya received her package today from Shawny, DD of PixieDust32. Maiya is very happy to report that she loves her Disney Princess bag full of goodies. There was a variety of candy, some microwave popcorn, some Halloween pencils and some Halloween window clings. Like the other two packages, the desert heat has not been kind to the chocolate, so that is all in the frig being turned from soup back into candy!

Thanks Shawny (and Roxy) for a great exchange.

Your welcome! Shawny wanted to eat all the candy she send :rotfl: and she had fun shopping.

I know when we saw your address we were :( yikes! The candy is gonna melt big time, sorry.

tmasingo said:
And my DS received his from PixieDust32's other DD, Ilse :cool1:

He was SOOO excited when I told him his candy came. He said 'Oh Mommy, now I have my own and don't have to share yours anymore!' :rotfl:

He loved his Cars bag full of

Scooby Doo lollipops
Whoppers
Kit Kats
Superman gummy candy
Reeses cup
Hershey's bars
Halloween pencils
Halloween noisemaker
Bubble gum
Microwave popcorn

After we dumped the bag on the table to look through, he immediately pulled, out of mounds of candy, the two packs of popcorn and held them up shouting "Popcorn! Look!! Popcorn! Can I have it for supper?" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank you Ilse (and Roxy) for a wonderful exchange!! :goodvibes

Oh...and Ilse...Domenic wanted you to know he's going to be Woody from Toy Story for Halloween :thumbsup2 (unless he changes his mind again and is Batman, his original costume choice ;) )

Ohh your are so welcome Domenic! We like woody or batman. :) Ilse is glad to hear that you like the candy and the popcorn, she had fun shopping and she picked the CARS bag just for you.

Have a happy halloween.

PixieDust32 said:
I know when we saw your address we were :( yikes! The candy is gonna melt big time, sorry.

No worries. We went 3 for 3 on melted chocolate on this exchange. Fortunately all of the candy in all of the packages was sealed well so no chocolate mess all over everything! And while it may not look pretty after melting and being put into the frig, it still tastes yummy!

jwsqrdplus2 said:
No worries. We went 3 for 3 on melted chocolate on this exchange. Fortunately all of the candy in all of the packages was sealed well so no chocolate mess all over everything! And while it may not look pretty after melting and being put into the frig, it still tastes yummy!

OK GOOD! My DD's exchange came like that too, well it sat in the mail box all day long :( but we put it in the frezzer too.

:thumbsup2

Tink_Or_Belle said:
Joey got hers yesterday!!! I was not home when she opened it so I have NO idea who it is from once again... I need to stop letting the kids open the mail before I get here. She got 1 halloween Cup with Pumpkin suckers, spider rings and mini Oreos and a little purple thingy with handles is it called a tub? looks like a washtub maybe with Pirates fruit snacks some gummi body parts a skull sucker a spooky projector lollipop jolly ranchers and Lifesavers fusions and the thing she has not yet stopped talking about... a Princess Pumpkin Carving Pattern Book ... we will have the COOLEST Pumpkins in town!!!
\Thank you Very Much mystery sender who probably sent a note but it is nowhere

That was from us!! Well, my DS anyways, LOL! I am glad that she liked it. I LOVE that Pattern Book and was really hoping that we would get a little girl to share it with. :wizard: magically that is what we got!

Have fun carving the pumpkins! Glad you liked everything. :)

PixieDust32 said:
Ohh your are so welcome Domenic! We like woody or batman. :) Ilse is glad to hear that you like the candy and the popcorn, she had fun shopping and she picked the CARS bag just for you.

Have a happy halloween.

I forgot to say last night that after he opened it he said "We need to call her on the phone and say thank you." :) I guess all that drilling into his head about manners is working :thumbsup2

Thanks again!!

kaylajr said:
and I got mine from Pam

Bobble head witch with gum
a withch status
Micky and Pooh wall clings
Pumpkin micky head antenna topper
Halloween Eeyore
a LARGE bag full of Halloween Favorite candies
and a bag of Wonderful Halloween truffles that I hid from the kids
SHHHHH don't tell them ;)

:thumbsup2

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Many thanks to Kayla for organizing this exchange. I know lots of hard work goes into these exchanges and I certainly appreciate anyone who volunteers to organize them!

THANKS KAYLA!!!
AAWW Shucks :blush:

it aint no big thing
I love doing it :teeth:

Glad the box arrived safe and sound. I have probably gone through 2 packages of candy corn already this year, that's how much I love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter