Halloween Candy Sent/Received

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
okay here it is
the sent received for the largest exchange I have ever hosted
names are STILL going out

Please post here when you send
and when you receive and don't forget to tell us what goodies you got :)

Mail by date is Oct 6

all names should be out

if you don't have yours send me a PM and let me know :)

:banana: :banana:

Got my names, and I am all packed. Unfortunately I have work, so I can't get them in the mail until Friday. I will post again when it is done.

Started my shopping today

I got my "extras "

now i need to get the candy :rotfl:

:banana: Got my names,did the shopping,Candys packed and ready to go.Now just have to get to the post office and send it on its way. :)

Did some browsing at lunch but no purchases yet. I want to see what other goodies are out there before deciding. I hope to mail by Monday :)

I have 4 exchanges have mailed 2
so if you are 5 years old or older than 5 and eat candy like you ARE 5 watch your mail.. if you are 2 yours will be mailed tomorrow and if you live in a town called Belleville and could PM me your zip code yours will hit the mail soon!

My kids finished up there shopping today! I hope there exhangees like what they chose! I will be getting it shipped out tomorrow. :thumbsup2

My 3 went out priority mail with delivery confirmation. 2 days....is the official post office time :rolleyes: we'll see................

My kids had fun shopping and putting the packages together. I hope everyone likes everything. :wave:
Kimba

Question - Is the flat rate box the same price no matter what? I have a few of the rectangle and square boxes, that both say flat rate.

Glad to say that my little ghost and gobblins have sent their packages((3) out today to other little ghost and gobblins South of the boarder.
It will take 7-10 days for the packages to arrive,This is what the post office tells me :lmao: so Im keeping faith in them and hope for a quick arrival.
Happy Halloween :dance3:

Gymbomom said:
Question - Is the flat rate box the same price no matter what? I have a few of the rectangle and square boxes, that both say flat rate.
Yes - if the box has the flat rate label on it, it is the $8.10 to ship.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Yes - if the box has the flat rate label on it, it is the $8.10 to ship.

Thanks for the info!!!! :goodvibes
We are still stuffing our boxes!! I plan on getting them out on Monday. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter