Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

Hi Glenda...... Great trip report as usual. Thanks for the fun at AK. Sorry about the pic it is really dark. I bought a new one for my next trip so hopefully I can have some better shots.:goodvibes

Hi Glenda...... Great trip report as usual. Thanks for the fun at AK. Sorry about the pic it is really dark. I bought a new one for my next trip so hopefully I can have some better shots.:goodvibes

HEY Kat! Thanks for the pic! I dont think it's super dark. Thanks for posting the pic!

Today is Jamstew's Birthday! So if she pops in, wish her the best!

HAPPY B-DAY!!!! Jamie!

I do have a Southwest credit to use by mid-May, but I can't remember the exact date, I think it might have been May 17th. Hrm.

Edit: I booked a flight to Orlando for February 1st. Have to book the room tonight when I get home, going to stay at POP 2/1-2/4 - A mini-trip to celebrate my birthday early. The $49/night rate was just too good!

I am so sad that we are going to miss you. We are going (this time with the kids) 2/7-2/13.

I am so sad that we are going to miss you. We are going (this time with the kids) 2/7-2/13.

I looked at 2/8-2/10 but the room rate wasn't $49. :( I wouldn't mind paying a few extra $$ but I also have an important work package to send on 2/11, and my boss is going to be in Colorado. I have to be in. :)

Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter