Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

\

the sparks came from the wires next to the drip pan/tray... :faint: after poll'ing answers at work on WWYD if this happens to you :lmao: well.. the big picture that I am in is... the cheapest person I can find to come look at it is $100 :faint: hit or miss the part is $50 - 100... plus labor.... so now... I am not buying the camera just putting the money on getting a not so fancy fridge.... I dont need the ice maker thingie and the water thingie.. as long as I can store my weekly meal I will be happy!!!

There's an outlet store for Sear's Scratch and Dent... I might look into it...

Amanda... hows the Land Lord any progress???

Nicole.... everything fix with your ceiling ???

Nicole... Kat... Bart.... How far are you from Foxwood/Mohegan Sun Area???

Debbie... hope all is well at the homefront... when are your dates in February sorry I scan but did not find the post...

Gmax.... have you decided on your dates January or February... Candice took the 1st weekend I think but am not 100% sure...

Vanessaaaaaaaaaa... you are awfully quiet... dont work to hard.. they wont notice really!!! :laughing:

Earl and Colleen... snowing yet ????:3dglasses

Rich and Adrian.... you guys moved to NYC already ????

Yuck! Sorry you are dealing with a naughty Fridge!!

Nothing from the landlord yet...have been spending the week filing police reports and such...waiting to hear if they are going to let me out of my lease.

Then I will be homeless :( Lol...I'll have to move in with Mommy and Daddy:rotfl:

It feels like forever ago we were at Disney together. I hate it....I want to back now.

Timmy- my dates are Feb 8th-13th. We will be staying @ BWV's. Hopefully I can run into a few of you again!!

I wanna go back too!! I will have just finished a months worth of traveling when you leave.

The first week of January I will be in Wisconsin...only about 2 hours from you!

:wave: how's everybody's weekend... me... just taking a break from work.... :surfweb:

Did you all know Glenda LOVES sweet tea?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and she dont get to read this till Sunday night ... Pete!!! you're mean !!!:lmao:

The weekend is going good. I finally got to decorate for Halloween. How is your weekend going?

Have been at work since 7AM get off in 2 hours... 11Pm :faint: then back again at 7AM tomorrow...

no halloween decor.. I have Jack Skelengton (sp?) wind sock whole year round... changed flag to happy Harvest Winnie the Pooh Flag... :thumbsup2

:sick: I like my hot tea black with some sugar, sometimes I put milk in it. My iced tea is usually without sugar or anything else. :o Must be a northern thing. ;p

extra extra ice no sugar!!! :goodvibes

maybe she's making some now!

:dance3: :rolleyes:

I see this tread has taken on a life of it's own.:rotfl2: Glenda, Glenda is that you?????????:lmao:

:sick: I like my hot tea black with some sugar, sometimes I put milk in it. My iced tea is usually without sugar or anything else. :o Must be a northern thing. ;p

maybe she's making some now!

If Glenda's making some sweet tea right now...we're gonna see her on TV soon.

With all this tea talk, I'm now wanting the afternoon tea at the Garden View Lounge in GF. :goodvibes

Glenda likes tea????

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Ok, can someone fill me in?

Timmy , Pete, Nicole? Come on spill it! :rotfl:

LETS GO REDSOX LETS GO WOO WOO!

Hey everybody! My computer is STILL down. My brother has it, and hopefully, I'll get it back this week. I need to finish my trip report, and post progress pics in my hair report. So we'll see.

Now, as for Pete's comment, it's a joke based on a conversation we had at the Baltimore DISmeet: I told him about NBC's Dateline "To Catch a Predator". They lure men to a house, who think they are going to have relations with an underage girl. When they get there, the actress playing the young girl usually says, "I made some sweet tea, I'll be right back". And of course, while he's waiting for her, the guy from the show (Chris) pops out and tells him that he's been set up. Crazy as it sounds, it sooooo addictive to watch.

So Pete, YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! HA!!!! (sweet tea anyone?)

As for my next trip, I dont know when it'll be. I think the next time I take off from work, it'll be spent at home. But I WILL go back sometime before Sept. 9th, so I can use my Annual Pass before it runs out.

Smooches!
-Gmax

good morning everyone, I thought I should pop in and say Hi!! Colleen and I are doing very well, we ended up having to move somewhat unexpectedly so I my computer just got turned on for the first time since the 9th.
Luckily we found a really great place, in a more secluded area. We have a great view of the fall foliage, our front window looks out over the boston Valley. (That's Boston, NY)

good morning everyone, I thought I should pop in and say Hi!! Colleen and I are doing very well, we ended up having to move somewhat unexpectedly so I my computer just got turned on for the first time since the 9th.
Luckily we found a really great place, in a more secluded area. We have a great view of the fall foliage, our front window looks out over the boston Valley. (That's Boston, NY)

:wave: Glad to see you here... and :hug: for Colleen...

My mom was looking at where our vacation should be for next year's trip. She wants to go to Cedar Point or Hershey Park (we haven't been to Hershey in years, but always loved it).

After looking at the hotel pricing and tickets, etc. and figuring in driving and the fact that Hershey is a two-day thing.. she said she'd rather go to Disney again. (Maybe the week after Christmas, it's busy but we don't need to do rides, just eat and enjoy the shows!)

:mickeyjum

The only thing I hate about Disney vacations now is the complete luck it is to get a PIN for lower rates. :( Maybe I should figure out if I can rent DVC points.. my mom loved the Beach Club area.

Hi Earl & Colleen

Hey Earl - Boston in NY that just isn't right. :lmao: Glad you guy's found a place you like that can be a major problem when your pressed into picking a place.

Hey everybody! My computer is STILL down. My brother has it, and hopefully, I'll get it back this week. I need to finish my trip report, and post progress pics in my hair report. So we'll see.

Now, as for Pete's comment, it's a joke based on a conversation we had at the Baltimore DISmeet: I told him about NBC's Dateline "To Catch a Predator". They lure men to a house, who think they are going to have relations with an underage girl. When they get there, the actress playing the young girl usually says, "I made some sweet tea, I'll be right back". And of course, while he's waiting for her, the guy from the show (Chris) pops out and tells him that he's been set up. Crazy as it sounds, it sooooo addictive to watch.

-Gmax

I was wondering where the sweet tea thing was coming from. :confused3 If I recall correctly Glenda you were drinking sangria at Don Pablos! LOL!
:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter