Genie+, LL, LL+ - Can you book the a LL or LL+ for a 2nd Park before entering that park with a ParkHopper ticket?

The main difference is that you will need to return in the 1 hour G+ window for each reservation. (including the 5 minute early and 15 minute late grace period)

The reason you could stack them with paper fastpasses is because they never enforced the late return window. I do remember those days fondly by the way.

Dan
Yeah, there were definitely some advantages to that old system that we'll never get back! Including the extra exercise I got from taking the family's lanyards and running around the park. Lol!

It's nice that this offers a similar experience though! We can still stack up LLs for the afternoon while taking advantage of standby in the morning, and without scheduling things way in advance. We've missed the ability to do that!

Why not book your second G+ LL at 11 at AK, use it and each time you tap in book another AK ride, until midday or whenever you leave for lunch and then book a second G+LL at MK? I think this gives the same result as your option, but you get some extra use of G+ at AK.

I do agree with this.

However, I think it will depend on which park you are hopping to and which attraction you want to book a G+ for. For example if you are at Magic Kingdom and wait until lunchtime, say 12pm, to book a G+ at Hollywood studios for Smugglers run, The first available time may not be until 6:30 PM as an example. I suppose you could book that 6:30 time slot and then book another G+ after 120 minutes for Hollywood studios for another attraction.

All in all, I do think you may be better off using G+ the entire day for both parks rather than stacking everything later. Time will tell though

Dan

You can make an additional G+ reservations 120 min after you make the first one - starting at park opening. So if you make a reservation at 7 am, and you return times is after 11, you can make an additional one 2 hours after park opening. So technically a 9 and an 11 will not work.

But if you get a return time of say 1:00, you can make another one beginning at 11:00 for a 9:00 opening, potentially before that 1:00. Enabling you to have 2 at one time.

I see. So it is 2 hours after you book your first or 2 hours after the park opens, whichever is later.

Yes, if do not have park reservations, G+ windows will open up starting at 2pm.

Add that park you plan to hop to on to your Tip Board in MDX
How do you add the 2nd park to your tip board? For the life of me, I'm not seeing how...

How do you add the 2nd park to your tip board? For the life of me, I'm not seeing how...
It’s not on the top board page.
You have to go into my day and start the genie.(not genie plus). At the bottom it will have a blue bar and say plan where you are going next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter