Gay-friendly Thread!

Viki said:
Is the confetti falling? Are noisemakers blaring? This is, after all, my 1000th post. Yikes. I am soooo proud. And I couldn't think of any better place to post it than the good old gay-friendly thread.

I can beleave I ignored this thread for so long! I guess I am 36 posts late now, but congratulations Viki! I can only dream of someday having as many as you! :teeth: Did you do anything special to celebrate?? I think if I ever told DH I we needed to go out for dinner to celebrate my post count on the DIS I would be officially kicked off the computer for life.

True North said:
I can beleave I ignored this thread for so long! I guess I am 36 posts late now, but congratulations Viki! I can only dream of someday having as many as you! :teeth: Did you do anything special to celebrate?? I think if I ever told DH I we needed to go out for dinner to celebrate my post count on the DIS I would be officially kicked off the computer for life.

Ain't it the truth! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Eep, I forgot about this thread! Haven't looked at it in months! I have no hope of catching up, so I'll do this-

Congrats on all of the cool stuff that happened to you guys in the past sixty or so pages! That rocks!

Aww, so sorry to hear about those sad things. *hugs*

Hahahha! Those funny things you guys said cracked me up!

Does that catch me up? I think so! :)

Hey, Mike, I haven't "seen" much of you on the boards lately. How the heck are you?

Is the confetti falling? Are noisemakers blaring? This is, after all, my 1000th post. Yikes. I am soooo proud. And I couldn't think of any better place to post it than the good old gay-friendly thread.

pixiedust: pixiedust: And Now almost a year later you have 2879 posts WooHoo VIKI !!!! pixiedust: pixiedust:

I tried to get fireworks for you , but here in Mass , Gay weddings are legal but fireworks aren't !!

<G>

pixiedust: pixiedust: And Now almost a year later you have 2385 post WooHoo VIKI !!!! pixiedust: pixiedust:

I tried to get fireworks for you , but here in Mass , Gay weddings are legal but fireworks aren't !!

<G>

LOL!!!!!!!!! Apparently, I STILL need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

(BTW: It's always fun to see this old thread resurrected - and right in the middle of Lent!!!)

(BTW: It's always fun to see this old thread resurrected - and right in the middle of Lent!!!)

Well it does take a little bit of time to get around to all of them :surfweb:,

unless you are home from work for obvious reasons :sick:

Well it does take a little bit of time to get around to all of them :surfweb:,

unless you are home from work for obvious reasons :sick:

I'm sorry - I'm home because quite the ice and snow storm - very tricky out there.

But you're home sick? Feel better! :wizard:

I'm sorry - I'm home because quite the ice and snow storm - very tricky out there.

But you're home sick? Feel better! :wizard:

Thanks, just plain grey and yucky out up here, most of the snow has melted the last couple of days, and everyones' lawn is a nice shade of browny green!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter