Gay Days 2010 "20th Anniversary"!!!

I'm seeing people getting tossed from the park for D&D. :eek:

I'm BAAAAAACK!:scared1: You miss me?

I'm working on the design for Epcot shirts for Sunday. We all came up with the concept last year around Italy. So we can thank Conck, StevieMac, Arkansas Steve and Robert, Zulemara, JaxPiper, Sphyrna (Jim), and Bob and Bruce (since the rest of you couldn't be bothered to make it out, unless I was too drunk to remember everyone, which is entirely possible).

The plan we all came up with then for Sunday was "High Noon in Mexico" although we did allow for the fact that high noon on GST is different than SST, however, if I am early, I will park my happy *** at Cave Tequila and drink blood orange margaritas until you arrive. That way, you all have an incentive to get there on time, since I don't think any of you want to CARRY me around the world. :cool2:

I'm excited about this year, and I'm glad it's looking like a great turnout. I'm trying to get some local friends to come down as well. They had been in years prior, but said they're not into the party scene anymore. I told them that we're not either, but we tend to "bring the party with us" which was entirely the case last year.

Can we start the celebrations now?

Oh, and WALLY? I've been told by a very reliable source that you and I meeting could have disastrous consequences. Needless to say, I am looking forward to it. :cheer2:[/QUOTE

Am I the guy from Arkansas you speak of? You say Arkansas Steve and Robert. I am not Arkansas Steve but Arkansas Sean. Robert is Robert. I don't remember being in a discussion of plans but I had a few drinks then. Is there an Arkansas Steve ansd Robert out there? I keep up with some of the people on this discussion group thru facebook so dont know everyone's screenname on here. Any way...I will be there with an entourage of my own. :woohoo:

Sean

Am I the guy from Arkansas you speak of? You say Arkansas Steve and Robert. I am not Arkansas Steve but Arkansas Sean. Robert is Robert. I don't remember being in a discussion of plans but I had a few drinks then. Is there an Arkansas Steve ansd Robert out there? I keep up with some of the people on this discussion group thru facebook so dont know everyone's screenname on here. Any way...I will be there with an entourage of my own. :woohoo:

Sean

She meant you :rotfl:

And hi! :hug:

I had my memory refreshed about the shirts: They are going to make shirts that say "It started at High Noon in Mexico and went downhill from there" on the front, and a list of the countries with boxes on the back we can check off with a sharpie.

I have to have one! I will supply a sharpie and we can all check each other's check boxes as we drink in that country.

I usaully start in mexico around 11am and eat something with a couple of magaritas. That way I have some food and drink in me to start the journy around the world. If you get your 12 noon mixed up and get there early. I will be there too.

Sean
AKA Arkansas Steve ;-)

Sorry. I did mean you, but I am blond. Hell, you're our facebook friend. I can be a ditz sometimes.

No comments please from Conck, Stevie, Rob, or Knox.

Those would be the shirts I am talking about. Once I get them done, I'll post the link here. :) We'll definitely meet you in Mexico.

This Just In:
Rosie's Gay Daze MK outfit!
BalloonClothesO.jpg

I'd never wear that!!! :mad:

The blouse looks like it's itchy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter