Gay Days 2010 "20th Anniversary"!!!

I'm gonna hurt you! :mad:

I was sharing!!! I thought you'd like that...never mind then :snooty: I'll keep all the crisp carrots for myself and you can go dumpster diving for the limp ones.

This Just In:
Rosie's Gay Daze MK outfit!
BalloonClothesO.jpg

I couldn't see the pic at work, and now I'm glad I couldn't!! Anyone for a game of darts??

Hi,
This will be my first Gay Days Orlando! Are there any organized activities, like meet and greets, inside the various WDW parks?

I am familiar with Gay Day Anaheim, where the bears meet to ride the Mark Twain at 10 am, dinner at Ralph Brennan's or the large group photos in the Festival BBQ area. Is there anything similar or is it just dance parties and pool parties?

Hi,
This will be my first Gay Days Orlando! Are there any organized activities, like meet and greets, inside the various WDW parks?

I am familiar with Gay Day Anaheim, where the bears meet to ride the Mark Twain at 10 am, dinner at Ralph Brennan's or the large group photos in the Festival BBQ area. Is there anything similar or is it just dance parties and pool parties?

You'll have a blast! I started a thread for us DISers to set up some meet-ups of our own.

The bears also have a meet at WDW. It's Country Bear Jamboree at I think noon? I'm not positive because the line tends to be there for several hours :rotfl:

I think the bear meetup at CBJ is at 1, but the line starts at 12. It's a hoot to see all the bears singing along!

The show truly takes on a completely different meaning when it's packed full of real bears. :goodvibes

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the board! I'm the owner of a theater company for talented, professional kids in NYC (a lot of our kids have been in/gone onto Broadway!). We are taking downtown disney by storm on June 2nd and June 6th. They haven't given us a time yet, but we will be doing 30 minutes of showstopping Broadway numbers complete with singing and dance (including Omigod You Guys from Legally Blonde-- I know, I'm excited too). Many of the kids you'll see have worked professionally in New York.

I'll keep you posted on times but we're going to be on the Waterside Stage at Downtown Disney.

CAN'T WAIT!

We had a change in our plans, we won't be staying at CS. Our friend offered us her time share for the week, so we're actually staying at a two bedroom villa by Universal. It's saving us over $1000.00 and a two bedroom villa as opposed to a hotel room, so we couldn't pass it up.

We had a change in our plans, we won't be staying at CS. Our friend offered us her time share for the week, so we're actually staying at a two bedroom villa by Universal. It's saving us over $1000.00 and a two bedroom villa as opposed to a hotel room, so we couldn't pass it up.

Congratulations! That will be so much nicer!! Hope you're coming to the Dole Whip Meet!

Anyone Kilt wearers out there? A few of us are bringing our Kilts, to hang out Sat Night. And maybe for the "Drink Along @ EPCOT" on Sunday.
No knee high Kilt socks.
Kilts and sandals, it is Florida after all. "It's all about comfort"

UtiliKilt or traditional tartan, www.fanpop.com/spots/ kilts/images/645814

Check out these lads and tell me your not wondering what is underneath their kilts ! http://www.georgenick.co.uk/Kilts.htm

Yes there are organized events GayDays some off Disney property and some on. This site Visit Gay Orlando lays out the schedule for most GD's events including some of the local bars.

Also Saturday at the Magic Kingdom - there are some meet and greets but not for all groups but I found that here Theme Parks Gay Days

So glad you can make it this year, it really looks like it is going to be the best Gay Days in years. So many events and activities.

Well it's been a great year, anyone mind if I unstick this thread?

Time to start planning next year! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter