Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we got with a room only bounce back offer for POFQ. I ran the numbers and it's only about a 100-200 savings based on what meals we eat to get free dining. Not really enough to change other than to Riverside.

Exactly. Same here lol it's just my husband and I and we don't need the snacks and we can still go,to our fav placees to eat .we are saving 600 on the room when We have free dining we usually spend about 1100 but a lot of that is snack some things we normally wouldn't buy anyway... And we do go to some restaurants just because we have it we can cut down that list to our favorites and still get the discount on the room I can't even think of staying anywhere but French quarter

Agreed! We have done on site and off site.
We actually prefer the off site condo option!
There is so much more space and breathing room for everyone!
Everybody has their own bed, we have full kitchen, private pool, etc.

I know a lot of people say they don't want to go off site, but I think if they tried it, they might never go back to on site!!

I would certainly do an offsite before I would cancel!!

My biggest reason for liking on-site is the EMH... we love staying till late close (I've got a family of night owls, what can I say :-))

I just got free dining for 9/28-10/4 at coronado
I called chase and asked about it and the rep read me the whole info page she had and said it starts for public on May 7th she said started YESTERDAY for chase card holders. I told her disney said no and she gave me a PIN number and a different phone number

I will share it but idk if all the pins are the same or not there is a pin for value that i dont have but she said for moderates D365N

and this is for chase disney visa cardholders only until May 7th I called this number 407-939-7795 which is what chase gave me to call and they updated my reservation to be a disney chase visa magic your way plus free dining package>

chase also said that the package has to be a 6 night 7 day with tickets to be eligible

it was for whole month of sept til oct 3 and then there were many dates for oct and nov as well (sorry I was in a frenzy when trying to get all the info she was giving me)

its now on my My Disney Experience page listing the free dining so Im positive I have gotten it...I would suggest calling Chase and asking for this info to make sure nothing is individualized per acct holder but didnt sound like it
I called Chase and got a code for values, call Disney and they wouldn't accept it. She told me, "we can't apply that offer yet." :sad: I'll keep on keepin on!

That's the same code they gave me.

Well i have bad news for you i hope the cm is wrong but after arguing with her to put the code in she finally did and she said that whatever cm that gave it to you will but in trouble because it is not a valid offer till tommorow and disney will probably be contacting you to recinde it and tell you to rebook. I hope that is not the case if it is that is sucky of disney..sorry that was meant for jimpossible

Called Chase Disney Rewards to ask a few questions about my new Disney Visa. Asked customer representative (who said she was new) if she knew of any promotions set to come out. She told me free dining for 8/31-10/3 is being released tomorrow and gave me a five digit code for it. Of course, I called Disney and they said the code was not valid today. No indication that I should try later but I believe I might just call again in the morning, lol.

What number did you call? I'm at work & don't have my card with me!

I called Chase and they gave me the same code. Called WDW and Charlie wouldn't even listen to the code, said there was no free dining.

I think mentioning the free dining is what is causing problems. I'm booking through I TA and if it doesn't work I don't know what I'm gonna do. I wonder if they'll be more willing to do it if we go through a TA. I'm really panicking now lol

Disney Addict and not looking for rehab!!

Well i have bad news for you i hope the cm is wrong but after arguing with her to put the code in she finally did and she said that whatever cm that gave it to you will but in trouble because it is not a valid offer till tommorow and disney will probably be contacting you to recinde it and tell you to rebook. I hope that is not the case if it is that is sucky of disney..sorry that was meant for jimpossible

idk its omy disney experience as being my package so Ill see either way if it still doesnt it is going to be tomorrow anyway

j's m said:
I called Chase and they gave me the same code. Called WDW and Charlie wouldn't even listen to the code, said there was no free dining.

Does it matter that everyone is making the CMs mad? Just asking if it will impact offer.

turning into a Disney fanatic

The people who are getting its invalid, are you doing a 6 night/7 day package?

Disney Addict and not looking for rehab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter