"For a limited time, DVC members can enjoy savings on annual passes"

Does anybody know how much the usual percentage is for the price increases??? :confused3

It's normally 2-4% but not sure on annuals
I literally just bought my family's passes this morning it's our first time buying them but not losing out on the discount. No big deal we go in August so it won't start the clock until then. Buy them if you can to be safe.

DH and I are new DVC owners! So I'm still learning the ins and outs. We're headed down for 3 nights at the end of February, to create a super cute (fingers crossed) pregnancy announcement! Our next trip is planned for the end of October where our newborn will be 10ish weeks old. Of course we say now we're going still, but who really knows....
All that being said, I think for this trip I'll just purchase park tickets - no annual pass. Do DVC members get discounts of regular tickets??
Thanks!

My guess would be $495. They won't do $500 or $510 for a number of obvious marketing reasons. It's a perception thing.

Just a guess.

I'm approaching my FP window. Should I buy my families AP now and if they discounts them further can I upgrade or get reimbursed?

DH and I are new DVC owners! So I'm still learning the ins and outs. We're headed down for 3 nights at the end of February, to create a super cute (fingers crossed) pregnancy announcement! Our next trip is planned for the end of October where our newborn will be 10ish weeks old. Of course we say now we're going still, but who really knows....
All that being said, I think for this trip I'll just purchase park tickets - no annual pass. Do DVC members get discounts of regular tickets??
Thanks!

No, there are no discounts on "regular" tickets, park hoppers or for the annual pass that is good for both coasts which is a big gripe for many. A discount on park hoppers would be especially nice to have available sometimes. Since buying DVC we have only bought AP's and try to get 2 trips off of them.

I had hoped to hear something by now..
Is waiting until feb 9th to long?
I want to buy our tickets before the price increases, but was really wanted to get the annual passes.
It's not worth it to us unless dvc does another discount this year..

If they get rid of the no expiration option on tickets, would I still be able to bridge a non expiring 5 day hopper into an AP later this year? how would they get a price to bridge it?

If they get rid of the no expiration option on tickets, would I still be able to bridge a non expiring 5 day hopper into an AP later this year? how would they get a price to bridge it?

No one but Disney would be able to answer that.

Rule #1: Disney can change whatever it wants, whenever it wants.

Rule #2: See Rule #1.

The only thing you are guaranteed is that you'll get 5 days of park admission for that ticket. Disney could use any calculation of its choosing for ticket upgrades...or eliminate upgrades altogether.

(Wasn't all that long ago that Disney would look-up the exact price at which they sold bulk tickets to its authorized agents, and would only give you upgrade credit for that amount. For instance, even if you paid $300 for a ticket Disney itself may have sold that ticket to someone like Undercover Tourist for $275. Under this old system your upgrade credit would only be the $275.)

Bit the bullet and bought our DVC AP vouchers tonight, even though our trip isn't until July.

Figure it's always a gamble with buying early as they could release a deal like they've done before, but in the long run at least I'll save a couple bucks.

Patiently waiting and wondering if I should buy our APs now or wait a little longer to see if PAP will be offered before prices go up.

Finally broke down...tired of waiting. :coffee: Bought APs tonight. That could be good news for the rest of you guys because a special will probably come out tomorrow. ::yes::

Finally broke down...tired of waiting. :coffee: Bought APs tonight. That could be good news for the rest of you guys because a special will probably come out tomorrow. ::yes::
If a deal does come out, just save the APs for a future trip. That's what we do, we have vouchers that are about 3 years old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter