February Scrapping Challange: JohnsonLovesDisney is Our Winner!!!!!

I am in again for this month! I hope to get at least one page a day if not more. Good Luck to everyone!!

Kicky is on the board with 2, I will be in but working today :sad2:

Okay I will try and play this month. Since I will be captive at home after surgery..........

Squid

No pages for Feb. yet, but please sign me up!

Please add 2 for me! Thanks!

Having just returned from an 8 day Disney trip, I will be playing along with great joy...

sign me up!

I give you credit for getting that much done in one day!!!! You must be a diehard scrapper!! LOL

Thanks! THe scrap gods were smiling upon me. The kids sat and watched movies all day and didnt bother me unless they wanted to eat, or needed in the cupboard to get a new movie. (just dont look at the mess in the living room):rotfl:

I havent scrapped a lot in months (years really) and spent a ton of time organizing everything and all of friday night going through pictures.

And nothing got done today. I needed to get my internet up and running. :rotfl:

I'm already on the board with 4 pages.

I had quite a bit of time to scrap today but ended up working on swaps and sorting 8 years of children's clothing. I only got about 1/4 of the way through that project so February may be slower than I was anticipating. But the yard sale I'll have in April will pay for more scrapbooking stuff so in the long run, it's helping me scrapbook, right? And in the short run it's going to make my basement a lot cleaner!

Count me out for tomorrow, though. I work secularly. Boo-hoo. After a week and a half of snow days I'm dreading it...

Updated to here!!!

Johnsonlovesdisney- great job to start off the month- having everything organized really helps.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter