February Scrapping Challange: JohnsonLovesDisney is Our Winner!!!!!

I did 4 pages last night, and 11 pages today, so I'm at 15 so far for the month.

I wanted to do more tonight, but am making myself crazy trying to organize and not miss anything, so I think I'll only get 2 for today.

Please add 2 more for me!! That total's me at 4.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Is there anywhere that we are keeping track of our year to date totals to see if we are meeting that goal or am I just being dumb this morning?:coffee:

Is there anywhere that we are keeping track of our year to date totals to see if we are meeting that goal or am I just being dumb this morning?:coffee:

It's forth coming SIOH's (stichisourhero) DS has been sick....but she has it in the works and should be posted..... So, yup there will be the big annual thread for 2009 coming shortly!!!!!

You guys are making me feel inferior!! The last time I scrapped was at a friends on Jan 24th (doing 6 pages). I don't know how I could ever do as much as you all do.

After I get back from vacation (leaving Monday)..I am going to try to scrap more. *fingers crossed*

You guys are making me feel inferior!! The last time I scrapped was at a friends on Jan 24th (doing 6 pages). I don't know how I could ever do as much as you all do.

After I get back from vacation (leaving Monday)..I am going to try to scrap more. *fingers crossed*

Girl just do what you can when you can. These ladies are actually keeping me motivated. I take part in the challenge and then I got a page or two there and then while I"m at it I bang out a couple of more pages and BAMM before you know it you've done over 40 pages. It's great!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter