February 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge

I finished 8 pagestonight at the crop for my friends album!!!

I finished 8 pagestonight at the crop for my friends album!!!

I got 8 pages too at the crop
I really enjoyed it - hope I can do that again - I really loved reading everything (except the sick kid parts - I hope they all get well)

so total for me is 16 - I'm doing better than I expected - that is thanks to snow & crop

I got 8 pages too at the crop
I really enjoyed it - hope I can do that again - I really loved reading everything (except the sick kid parts - I hope they all get well)

so total for me is 16 - I'm doing better than I expected - that is thanks to snow & crop

great job...I would of gotten more done, but like to "talk" to much :lmao: they plan on doing one the first Friday of every month, so watch for the post!
have a great night!

Got 3 done at the on-line crop last night. Officially in 2010! Yeah! Proof below! Now I need to keep on working to get closer to current which is my goal : )

IMG_3639.jpg

With 6 pages completed yesterday and this morning I am now done with my Dallas album and ready to begin my WDW 2009 album!

6 more for me! I'm working my way through the June 2010 WDW album!!

I finished up 4 more pagestoday on my friends album....4 more to go!

8 more for me today and I made an envelope album including making the envelopes :)

an additional 4 more pages tonight....finished my friends album....posted all the photos on the virtual page thread if anyone wants to see the finished product!!!

so my total so far for the month is 28!!!!!

I got 2 done tonight. Was hoping to get more done but my kitten dragged me into taking a nap with him.

Please add 6 more pages for me. I am now officially caught up for the kids books, now onto the school albums/

10 more for me today. If I've counted right, that just leaves me about 58 in this album to do. . .I'm hoping I can finish by the 3rd week of February, and catch up on other stuff the last week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter