February 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge

My goal for the month is 50. Hope to be on the board tomorrow with several since it's a sn*w day and we have no school... and who knows what else....

I'm on my way to my goal - I completed 12 pages last night! I finally finished our 2009 cruise album :yay:

I'm in - I'd like to get mum's heritage album done for her birthday on 22 (but I need photo corners:headache:) Its a CM milestones one, so however many pages that it:rolleyes1

I'm in - I'd like to get mum's heritage album done for her birthday on 22 (but I need photo corners:headache:) Its a CM milestones one, so however many pages that it:rolleyes1

Those are 32 pages Mazda :)

My goal for the month is 75 pages

sb004-46.jpg

sb005-44.jpg

sb018-7.jpg

help me think about Spaceship Earth - I have a Caveman Mickey that I got cut & ready to go - now what other Mickeys do I need for this ride (or golfball)

hmmm if we get more ice days - I may have to up my goal, but disney may get put aside, My dad got his dad's old car & is fixing it up & he wants a scrapbook for it

help me think about Spaceship Earth - I have a Caveman Mickey that I got cut & ready to go - now what other Mickeys do I need for this ride (or golfball)

50s Mickey? In saddle shoes and with a malted? And future Mickey, in a spacesuit?

I'm in! I tried to post last night, and right in the middle of it, our power went out for over an hour. Then, today, I've been in bed sick all day. . . on the mend now, though!

My goal for the month is 85 pages--I want to finish our WDW June 2010 album.

I'm on board with 7 pages.

finished a MAW/Big give autograph book tonight -- 6x4 with 24 pages ---
last one I did of the same size Buffy said it counts for 12 due to the size....

so please add 12 pages for me tonight!

thanks!!

Last month I didn't try setting a goal and only got 9 pages (I think) done. So I am setting a goal this month of 20 pages.

Mission space has a spacesuit Mickey - I thought they were too close in the book
Didn't find a Mickey with a soda but the letterjacket & sadle shoes I did find
plus the Egypt M&M while looking for 50s Mickey Mouse
sb004-47.jpg

so 4 cuts & only 2 pages but I'm happy with them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter