February 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge

WOOHOO to all of you already on board with numbers this month! And you overachiever who already met her goal (you know who you are ;)!

Updated to here. Reddy..... I didn't add your pages that you shared to your total because I wasn't sure if you were considering them done. Give me a number if you want to count them now.

I pushed out 14 pages yesterday, despite having to move snow TWICE. Admittedly, a few of them were fairly easy cover pages and the like. But I put together a few new pages that went together very quickly and I was SO happy with them! This speed scrapping is really working for me!............P

I never post until I"m done - no pictures until August, I prescrap my Disney trips (well add a few pages or delete some that didn't work)
my extended family won't look at my scrap books if they already seen the pictures
I usually consider a 2 page LO - 1 while ya count it as 2 so I figure it is not so mind blogging to let you count your way & i count mine

I won't get much more done this week - I got 1 glue stick left & I'm afraid it will be Saturday before I can get out of the house (I hope I have enough milk til then too)

I never post until I"m done - no pictures until August, I prescrap my Disney trips (well add a few pages or delete some that didn't work)
my extended family won't look at my scrap books if they already seen the pictures
I usually consider a 2 page LO - 1 while ya count it as 2 so I figure it is not so mind blogging to let you count your way & i count mine

I won't get much more done this week - I got 1 glue stick left & I'm afraid it will be Saturday before I can get out of the house (I hope I have enough milk til then too)

Okay.... but I have to say.... I don't really understand. Are you counting those pages or not? .....................P

Oooh, I'm in the lead for a little while! (It won't last, I'll be doing girl scout sewing for the next several weeks...)

While I will hate all these snow/ice days in June, when we are making up days, I have got a lot done! (I have used a lot of swap items too which really helped speed things up too) I have accomplished a lot being shut in the house. I have completed 30 layouts! Yeah! I posted most in the "show us your handiwork" thread if you are interested in looking : )

Okay.... but I have to say.... I don't really understand. Are you counting those pages or not? .....................P

I counted her pages as done because some people(like myself) don't share pics on the DIS. Also when we did the huge MAW ABC disney album swap, some people counted the complete pages as done, while others waited until they added pics.

4 for me tonight! I got to cut a Thumper off the Disney Classics cart, too! Too cute!!

5 more for me last night. I finally finished my 2009 yearly album and now I can start on the 2010 album. Wait - isn't it 2011? :rotfl:

DH keeps asking me when I'm going to start on our Egypt vacation album and I said as soon as I can figure out which of the more than 1,000 pictures we took I'm going to actually print and use!

yes, they are done;)

So you are at 8, correct (4 2-pg layouts?)?

Morning friends! Post #1 is updated to here. I'm gonna CRANK OUT the pages today. I expected to be working today and I'm not so it is a BONUS DAY for me! TTYL................P

5 more for me last night. I finally finished my 2009 yearly album and now I can start on the 2010 album. Wait - isn't it 2011? :rotfl:

DH keeps asking me when I'm going to start on our Egypt vacation album and I said as soon as I can figure out which of the more than 1,000 pictures we took I'm going to actually print and use!

way to go finishing up a year!!!

Count me in. I'll set my goal for the month at 26 plus an autograph book.

The autograph book has to be done by the 19th, and I promised I would do it. So at least that much will get done. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter