February 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge

I did it :cool1::banana::cool1::banana: Please add 6 more pages for a monthly grand total of 80 :goodvibes

Okay folks.... I'll give until about 7 pm tonight for you to get your final numbers here and then I will do an official tally of the results for February!

Off to update to here!....................P

Thanks Lisa :) It was your cheerleading that helped me make the final push :hug:

They said okay--the show was for 6th graders and they're not the best audience, they didn't get the jokes. Today's matinee is for senior citizens, at least they'll laugh at the jokes ;)

They said okay--the show was for 6th graders and they're not the best audience, they didn't get the jokes. Today's matinee is for senior citizens, at least they'll laugh at the jokes ;)

well at least it was a good run through for them! hopefully today they will get BIG laughes!!

You've got 30 more minutes to get any last minute numbers in to me!!............P

I managed 2 this month. Better than last month as I didn't do a page. Hopefully March will be better. I just bought some Harry Potter paper so am anxious to scrap our December Universal photos.

We have a winner!!! StitchIsOurHero wins this month with a GREAT total of 106 pages completed!! Hopefully she'll be on soon to take a bow!! I'm going to go add up our total pages for the month next. BBIAM................P

Our total for February is 972 pages!!! That is so fabulous! We didn't quite meet our goal, but that is still outstanding, especially for a short month! Way to go folks!! Hopefully our March challenge will be posted soon!

Again, congrats to SIOH!!!.....................P

COOL!! Thanks, y'all!!! That's so neat!! I'll go start our March challenge thread now. . .and then I'll update it in the morning (DS is about to finish bathtime!)

Congratulations, SIOH!

I forgot to post February - I did 3 whole pages - Christmas 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter