Fairfx - $1.99 at the moment

Thanks everyone....I just signed up for the card and put £500 on it at $2. x

:cool1: :woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1:

Thanks everyone....I just signed up for the card and put £500 on it at $2. x

:cool1: :woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1:

Excellent news Claire.

By the way Claire+Netty-you're card will arrive first+then about 3 days later you're pin number will arrive.Once you receive your card-remember to activate it with the code that you will receive in your email today-don't delete that email.x.

Excellent news Claire.

By the way Claire+Netty-you're card will arrive first+then about 3 days later you're pin number will arrive.Once you receive your card-remember to activate it with the code that you will receive in your email today-don't delete that email.x.

Ok thanks Michelle. x

Excellent news Claire.

can i add more money on today even if i dont have the card?
by the way both mine and gaylies card has gone through and showing the amount on :thumbsup2

can i add more money on today even if i dont have the card?
by the way both mine and gaylies card has gone through and showing the amount on :thumbsup2

Great news-:thumbsup2 .
Do you know i am not to sure about that???.You would have been issued your card number by email-so you may be able to??But then your card would'nt have been activated yet. I know that when you have your card,you can top up 2 times a day.x.

Gotta love $2 for £1!!!

:)

Did you manage to get some?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Can i also point out that Fairfx send $$ to your door-if you order under £500 there is a £6 charge-you don't get the rate of $2 as thats for the card only-the rate for cash at the moment $1.9410-this is higher than travel agents-well the 2 that i rang today were offering-$1.88 and $1.90(only if you ordered over £500).x.

I ordered £600 worth of dollors two weeks ago when the rate was 1.94 on cash and it came next day and i had no extra fees and i got a lot more than what was at post office or in the shops.

My card came today (wish I had know about the matalan free offer!! Oh well), anyway I am trying to activate my card but I can't seem to find how to do it? I tried to load cash onto it but it just states no existing card.

Anyone know what I need to do?

I got some cash from them a few weeks ago too....when Wayne posted that it hit $2 a few weeks back. I got £1000 at 1.96 !! :cool1:

It was delivered next day with no charge. :banana:

My card came today (wish I had know about the matalan free offer!! Oh well), anyway I am trying to activate my card but I can't seem to find how to do it? I tried to load cash onto it but it just states no existing card.

Anyone know what I need to do?

When you first applied for the card,you would have been sent an email stating that your application has been accepted and asking you to click on the link provided to complete+finish your registration-also to activate your account.It states that of you do not do so,you will not be able to conduct any transactions or purchases.Let me know when you have done this-and i will continue further with helping you.x.

When you first applied for the card,you would have been sent an email stating that your application has been accepted and asking you to click on the link provided to complete+finish your registration-also to activate your account.It states that of you do not do so,you will not be able to conduct any transactions or purchases.Let me know when you have done this-and i will continue further with helping you.x.

Thanks I've done it now, I didn't think to look at the email, good job I didn't delete it. :goodvibes

Sam

i topped up twice today with the rate! loveing the card for paying our wedding!

Thanks I've done it now, I didn't think to look at the email, good job I didn't delete it. :goodvibes

Sam

No probs Sam,once you have done that and logged on just click activate card+follow instructions from there.x.

i topped up twice today with the rate! loveing the card for paying our wedding!

I was wondering where you were today and hoping you would see this thread.I know it has dropped slightly now,but at $1.9850-it's still very good.x.

Have been at work all day so only just had chance to look - heard on radio on way home that the American markets had a really bad day, so was really keen to see what had happened to the rates, but the FairFX rate is now only $1.985!!
We have been saving in one of those money pots - it was supposed to be for spending money for our New York trip in November but we said we would break it open if the rate got to $2...
Lets hope it goes back up again tomorrow!! I know its only £20 dollars difference, but its sooooo annoying to think it was $2 today!!:headache:

Just signed up for the card and put £503 on it to get $1000 cannot argue with that, and also at no charge, seems to good to miss. Think i will also be getting my cash through these aswell and hope it pays off most of my wedding also on it.
1 question, as im getting married can i pay off my wedding on this card if i top the funds up onto it and then use these card details to pay off my wedding?
Or is that not possible.

Cheers for the info on the card, glad ive signed up 2-1 on the dollar is great.

I got this today too! I put some money on when it was $1.99 so pretty good!

I was going to ask what the last poster did. When I get the card and put enough money on it, could I pay for my holiday with it online? In dollars of course, disney.com or something (actually, how to you get on that site! It always takes me to .co.uk! Grrrr).

My money showed up pretty much straight away, but it did take me a good hour or so to register. I kept getting sent back to the home page.

When did everyone receive their cards after registering?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter