Fairfx - $1.99 at the moment

quick question- im in the middle of applying for one, now it askes for payment card, but i have 3 so if i put details of one down will i be able to top up with other cards or have to stick to the one that i have put the details in for?? does that make sense!!!

quick question- im in the middle of applying for one, now it askes for payment card, but i have 3 so if i put details of one down will i be able to top up with other cards or have to stick to the one that i have put the details in for?? does that make sense!!!

Oh Netty sorry-i don't know that answer-i have only one debit card so always use just the one.x.

Hi jackie :thumbsup2
see we will be there at the same time :cool1:
where are you staying
Janet

We are staying at the fairfield inn Lake Buena Vista if i knew that we could of got the free DDP i would have gone with Pop as we was looking at that. Im looking into booking again for same time next year to stay at Disney property while free DDP.

I am pretty sure you can top up with any card and also via bank transfer.

anyone know this??!!

Great news Jeanette-as you got stuck for a while did you manage to get it for the $2?.x.

:thumbsup2 yes!! :thumbsup2
have logged on to fairfx and my order is in process, sil (gaylie) applied at same time and hers is showing no orders so she is having to phone them up to find out whats going on....

:thumbsup2 yes!! :thumbsup2
have logged on to fairfx and my order is in process, sil (gaylie) applied at same time and hers is showing no orders so she is having to phone them up to find out whats going on....

Great news Netty,i would give it a little while if she has'nt already rang yet.As i said in a previous post it took me all day to apply for one and then i never received any confirmation for about 3 hours after.x.

I currently do not work....so my question is does it ask for employer details etc like you have to supply when getting a 'normal' credit card?

Forgot to say Jeanette,that i topped up my card this morning when it hit $1.99 that was about 3 hours ago+i have had an email,but when i log on to my account it only says about the previous amount i added back in June-it deffinatley takes a few hours-but Gaylie should deffinatley contact them or email them if still nothing by this evening.x.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Claire,no details like that needed,as it's not really a credit card-if that makes sense.x.

Thanks Netty! :thumbsup2

I have some other questions - Say I have $100 left on my card and want to buy something for $105 dollars, will it just decline the payment? What happens when you get low on pre paid funds and how can you check the balance?

I have some other questions - Say I have $100 left on my card and want to buy something for $105 dollars, will it just decline the payment? What happens when you get low on pre paid funds and how can you check the balance?

You can only spend what is on your card.You top up online,here or abroad if you get low on funds.You check the balance by logging into your account+clicking on 'your account' tab at the top.You can also check your balance whilst abroad-to keep an idea of what you have spent+what you have left:goodvibes .x.

You can only spend what is on your card.You top up online,here or abroad if you get low on funds.You check the balance by logging into your account+clicking on 'your account' tab at the top.You can also check your balance whilst abroad-to keep an idea of what you have spent+what you have left:goodvibes .x.

Thanks Michelle....how can you check whilst abroad? Is it via a cash point? Sorry to be so dumb!

Not sure about the cash points but online or via phone which is how you can also top up funds while your away. Snowy mine hasnt shown up yet either just the amount i had already put on but got the email confirming it all.

Thanks Michelle....how can you check whilst abroad? Is it via a cash point? Sorry to be so dumb!

You're not being dumb-i also asked loads of questions before i decided on getting it.
The ony way i know to check your funds abroad is by logging onto the website-which would'nt be a problem for me as i have free internet at the hotel i am staying in next year.As for checking by a cash machine-sorry i have no idea on that one.x.

Not sure about the cash points but online or via phone which is how you can also top up funds while your away. Snowy mine hasnt shown up yet either just the amount i had already put on but got the email confirming it all.

Using the phone to top up whilst your away would be expensive-so i would just use online. As for it not showing yet it can take a while-i said 3 hours-that was a mistake-sorry mine took 3 days to show-but they do say funds are available within a few hours.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter