• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

What are your favorite Disney restaurants, and what do you like to eat at those particular restaurants?

I've only ever been to Le Cellier. I tried their "poutine" and it was horrible.

BUT!!!

Their pretzel breadsticks are TO DIE FOR!

As well, their cheese soup was yummy.

Tony's - Anything

Liberty Tree Tavern - The Thanksgiving platter

Garden Grill - This is an all you can eat, but family style (they bring the food to the table)

50's Prime Time Café - Meatloaf or Fried Chicken

Boatwrights (a resort restaurant) Jambalaya

I love the fried chicken at Trails End Buffeteria!
Cobb salad at Brown Derby!

Are there certain dishes that you cook on a regular basis/each week, .... ex. pizzas every friday, spaghetti, .....?

Are there certain dishes that you cook on a regular basis/each week, .... ex. pizzas every friday, spaghetti, .....?

No, my guys don't like eating the same foods frequently. So I only rotate dishes monthly or bi-monthly - which gets very challenging.

No I have a picky child that will only eat certain items twice. So I have to make different dishes.

Normally yes, but now and then I will throw in something different into the mix.

no....we have favorites, but they usually are only done every month or so. I like trying new recipes often.

Normally only at Christmas, however this past winter was so snowy that I did a lot of baking, yea the guys my husband works with were happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter