*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

Today was National Doughnut Day. Did you eat a doughnut today? Were there stores in your area that were giving away free doughnuts?

no doughnut....I did have a brownie though
No idea about free ones.....still at WDW and they sure weren't giving away free ones!! :rotfl:

No doughnuts here and didn't go out so not sure if anyone was giving any away, but I doubt it.

If you were given a choice to a free meal each day to one single restaurant, which restaurant would it be to?

Today was National Doughnut Day. Did you eat a doughnut today? Were there stores in your area that were giving away free doughnuts?
I didn't know it was doughnut day. Haven't seen any advertising for it. We are getting a Krispy Kreme this year so maybe I'll get a free donut next year.

If you were given a choice to a free meal each day to one single restaurant, which restaurant would it be to?
That's a tough one. I'd choose a restaurant that had a big variety of dishes.

We went to a Dolly Parton concert 2 weeks ago, and have Alan Jackson's on the schedule for July! We enjoy concerts!

So sorry that I have been MIA, my grandpa was diagnosed in Feb with a form of brain cancer & has had 5 hospital stays & 2 rehab stays since them. He took a turn for the worse with his last hospital stay this wk & just went to inpatient hospice today. I came home this evening to regroup & just wanted to put my mind somewhere else for a little bit.
Do you wear any jewelry on a daily basis?

I wear my wedding band daily. Them most days I wear a diamond circle pendant that DH bought for our 10th anniversary in 2011. In 2012 on a Vegas trip I bought a small "A" pendant at Tiffanys & it fits between the circle pendant. It's cool because they look like they came together, but didn't. I have quite a bit of costume type jewelry & pieces I made, but most days it's the pendant.

During the winter months, do you use a heater to keep your house warm? During the hot months, do you use a fan/ac to keep your house cool?

We wait as long as we can to turn on heat in the winter, we like to be cold, I'd rather layer than be hot. When it gets hot we turn on AC. We like to keep it 64-65 degrees year round

How do you prepare your pork chops? Ex. Season, fry, grill, ....

On the grille or in the crock pot, but we don't have them too often. Not crazy about the chops

If you were to order a birthday cake for yourself, and were able to choose the design on the cake, what would it be?

I had a pina colada cake at my wedding with pineapple in the middle with basket weave buttercream frosting, I'd love to have this!

I had a doughnut today, doughnut holes from Tim Hortons to be specific.

That's hard, it would need to be a place with a big variety. Maybe like on a cruise ship.... Hehehe

Do you attend concerts-(musical or ones by singers/groups)?

No not really. I think I've only been to handful of them. I saw Huey Lewis & the news with my aunt & uncle & sister in 1998, Yanni (sp?) with a weird college ex that same year & Smash mouth last yr at F&W.

So sorry that I have been MIA, my grandpa was diagnosed in Feb with a form of brain cancer & has had 5 hospital stays & 2 rehab stays since them. He took a turn for the worse with his last hospital stay this wk & just went to inpatient hospice today. I came home this evening to regroup & just wanted to put my mind somewhere else for a little bit.

AngeeJoe,

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I know this must be a very emotionally taxing time for both you and your family. Slow down, breathe, and enjoy the time that you have remaining. I will pray for your grandpa and family.

If you were to host a bbq themed party,what type of foods would YOU serve at the party? Anything type of dishes that you may typically not see at a bbq?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter