• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

we have cook outs all the time.....burgers, sausages, corn on the cob, salad, chips.
Our July 4th one has always had an ice cream bar in addition.

If you were to host a bbq themed party,what type of foods would YOU serve at the party? Anything type of dishes that you may typically not see at a bbq?
We would have BBQ chicken. Sides could consist of grilled yellow squash, baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad, grilled corn on the cob, green beans.

AngeeJoe,

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I know this must be a very emotionally taxing time for both you and your family. Slow down, breathe, and enjoy the time that you have remaining. I will pray for your grandpa and family.

Thank you so very much for such kind words! :goodvibes This has been a very difficult time, but I have such good family & supportive friends.

Angeejoe sorry to hear about your grandfathers situation.

Thank you Patsy! I keep telling myself, just 1 day at a time...

If you were to host a bbq themed party,what type of foods would YOU serve at the party? Anything type of dishes that you may typically not see at a bbq?

My most requested dishes are cheesy potatoes, Mac n cheese, fruit pizza & veggie pizza.

I hosted a bbq for my birthday this year, we had the typical food.

Cheeseburgers
Hotdogs
bbq ribs
macaroni salad
baked beans
deviled eggs

for dessert

cupcakes and heavenly hash (aka ambrosia salad)

Bacon, crambled eggs, and toast.
OR
Grits mixed with maple syrup and a cup of frozen berries.
OR
Waffle House (when I'm on vacation)

I always like getting rings when I was a kid. I think that I would add better quality prizes than the junky ones they get now.

My most favorite breakfast dish is an omelet.

If you were on a game show, and could win any car or truck of your choice, what type of car, or truck would you choose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter