*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

Sorry that I have been gone, my wonderful grandpa :littleangel: died Monday at hospice. Tomorrow is the funeral. I've been busy helping with the funeral planning & making the memory board. I know that he's now at peace & no longer in pain.

Are there certain dishes that you cook on a regular basis/each week, .... ex. pizzas every friday, spaghetti, .....?
We have spaghetti & burritos/tacos on a regular basis

How often do you bake? Ex. muffins, pies, cakes, breads,....?
I'm just not much of a baker. I do like to make fruit pizza

What do you like to put into your omelets?
I don't like eggs

If you were to plant a garden, and could grow any type of veggies you wanted, what veggies would you choose?
Cucumbers, chives, basil, tomatoes, red & yellow peppers

Have you ever attended a luau?
No, but I would like to

Have you ever been to a dinner theater?
No

Sorry that I have been gone, my wonderful grandpa :littleangel: died Monday at hospice. Tomorrow is the funeral. I've been busy helping with the funeral planning & making the memory board. I know that he's now at peace & no longer in pain.
So sorry to hear about your grandpa.

Soups....

Do you prefer to make homemade soups, or buy canned soups? What are your favorite types of soups?

I like both equally.

I love to make chicken soup. I usually throw in a bunch of stuff, turning it into more of a stew.

However, I also love tomato soup, and that's easier to get out of a can. :)

Soups....

Do you prefer to make homemade soups, or buy canned soups? What are your favorite types of soups?
I like homemade soup. Only use canned to cook with. I like thick n creamy over the more watery ones. The more ingredients the better. I don't care for a lot of liquid. Broccoli and cheese, chicken tortilla, chicken noodle, beef vegetable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter