*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!

I think the only the time I go to buffets, is when I'm at Disney. And then, it's really just for the character interactions. I always enjoy the selection of desserts the most. :)

I go to a buffet every once in awhile. Not too many close by. I usually am interested in the dessert and beef selection

So a spinoff from yesterdays QOTD, and leith78s answer.

At a buffet, what type of desserts do you like to select?

I love it when they have a soft serve ice cream machine, and then you can mix the flavors, and add any toppings you want! Yum! :good vibes

Out of the three ways to have your chicken prepared, which would be your top favorite?

Fried chicken
Roast chicken
Grilled chicken

oh boy....idk... i do like fried chicken but I think my favorite is grilled chicken :)

I try new baking recipes fairly often. I'm planning on making a cake I saw on a Martha Stewart Living magazine cover this weekend. A chiffon cake with strawberries and whipped cream in the layers. Hopefully, it will turn out well!

Yum Monica, that sounds yummy. Do you subscribe to that magazine? I used to subscribe to a bunch of different ones, but then stopped. I am thinking I will subscribe to Rachael Ray again, as well as another, but not sure which one. I like to skim through magazines, and sometimes read articles. Any suggestions?

Tonight, my husband tried a new recipe for Salt and Pepper Shrimp. We will leave that recipe to the Chinese restaurants to prepare for us.:)

i like to try new baking recipes. especially cakes. my mom like to try new dinners

When you go to a fast food restaurant, do you prefer to walk into the restaurant or go through drive thru?

I much rather go into the store. But drive throughs are good during the lunch or dinner rush hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter