• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go to a fast food restaurant, do you prefer to walk into the restaurant or go through drive thru?

I prefer drive thru. But last night, we had gone to McDonalds, and I asked them if they had put my sauce in the bag since I did not see it, and they said yes. They told me my order was complete, so I drove just a bit and realized they didn't give me my happy meal. Couldn't back up since the car in the back of me was at the window, and impatient. So, ran into McDonalds to get it. Then before driving off, checked my package for the sauce just to be sure it was in there, and it was not. So, I had to make a second trip inside. The reason why I go through drive thru is so I do not have to step into the resturant. Got a sorry only on the second time when I had gone in to get the sauce, and the employees blamed each other.

But I prefer drive thru, and wish there were more around.

Do you send out greeting cards to family/friends for birthdays, anniversaries, thinking of you, for other occassions, or maybe just for no reason but to be thoughtful? Do you make your own cards, or do you purchase them?

What are three dishes that you regularly make for dinner?

hmm.... well we always have a pasta dinner every week, always have some kind of a vegetable, and........gound meat? lol

Do you send out greeting cards to family/friends for birthdays, anniversaries, thinking of you, for other occassions, or maybe just for no reason but to be thoughtful? Do you make your own cards, or do you purchase them?

We usually send out cards for birthdays. We use to buy them, but recently my sister and mom will make them alot :)

hmm.... well we always have a pasta dinner every week, always have some kind of a vegetable, and........gound meat? lol

We usually send out cards for birthdays. We use to buy them, but recently my sister and mom will make them alot :)

What type of technique does your sister, and mom use? Do you have samples of the cards they make?

I buy cards at the store, as well as make them. Sometimes I am in the mood to make, and send out cards. But other times, I am in a slump. :confused3

What brand of storage container do you use? I really like Tupperware, but kept seeing the Lock and Lock containers on QVC, so I bought a set. Hope I like it!

I can post some pictures of some of the ones they have made :) They just use their creative minds most of the time, with help of the Cricut and scrapbooking stuff. Sometimes they get inspiration from Pinterest.

We have some tupperware but sometimes we just re-use cool whip container or something of the sort :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter