*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I had fun :) bought a new necklace.

It's 64 degrees here where I live and that is average for the time of month. If it was 64 degrees right now where you live , what would that be considered? winter? too hot? average? :confused3

Nice :)

64 degrees would be cold for us, and we would usually get those types of temps. during the winter months. During the day, it is usually in the high
70s, and 80s.

Do you prefer chocolate cake with vanilla icing or vanilla cake with chocolate icing?

I like chocolate cake with vanilla icing too ;)

Having a game party today, so I'm wondering what is your favorite board game is?

Sorry guys for not posting a question yesterday. So here it is!

Do you like to use post-it notes? If so, what do you use them for?

I use Post Its from time to time. I usually use flags. When I do use Post Its, they are to write reminders, or short notes.

Well, today is the last day of April :scared1: already! What was the most memorable day of the month?

I've been using post-it notes alot recently for reminders.
The most memorable day for me this year is getting my driver's license ;)

My most memorable this month. It is not one particular thing, but having to coordinate, and organize my son's new club that he belongs to.

I don't really use post-it notes.....I forget I have them stuck in the back of a drawer somewhere.

My most memorable day this month would probably be the day my mom arrived for a visit.

Happy May Day! Have you ever participated in a May Day celebration? Ever given, or received, a May Day basket?

Never heard of a May Day basket...what is it?

I have participated in May Day events during elementary school. Here, we do leis which we give to teachers, and such.

Never heard of a May Day basket...what is it?

I have participated in May Day events during elementary school. Here, we do leis which we give to teachers, and such.

In grade school, a friend gave me a basket for May Day once. I think, traditionally, it includes flowers, and maybe candy?

I've never celebrated May Day before, but this year (albeit a bit late), my DS will have a May Day celebration at his school. Should be fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter