• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were to put together a childs birthday party, what type of centerpieces would you make for a boy, and what type for a girl?

What are three dishes that you regularly make for dinner?

1) Tacos
2) Burgers/Chicken on the grill
3) Pasta and garlic bread

Do you send out greeting cards to family/friends for birthdays, anniversaries, thinking of you, for other occassions, or maybe just for no reason but to be thoughtful? Do you make your own cards, or do you purchase them?

I love to look at all the cards they have now....but I'm a sucker for sparkly and glittery! I send out cards when I remember a special occasion, and thank you cards. I buy my cards.....I haven't attempted to make any.

Patsy--you make amazing cards!!

What brand of storage container do you use? I really like Tupperware, but kept seeing the Lock and Lock containers on QVC, so I bought a set. Hope I like it!

I usually use the Pyrex dishes we bought. You can put them in the microwave, dishwasher, and they have tight fitting lids. You can find them at stores pretty inexpensively, when they're on sale.

If you were to put together a childs birthday party, what type of centerpieces would you make for a boy, and what type for a girl?

I guess I'd want to know if there was a general theme--cowboys, princesses, Disney, etc, and then go from there. Or, if you have party favors, maybe just put those as a centerpiece? You could also put cupcakes, cake pops, candy, flowers, or balloons.

We had dinner out last night. We found a new burger and shake place in a town nearby. It was good!

We had dinner out last night. We found a new burger and shake place in a town nearby. It was good!

Yum, what type of burger did you order?

The last was two days ago when my daughter, and I had gotten Thai food. I had gotten pad thai.

Just a plain old cheeseburger. Not too adventurous, I guess! Next time, I'm going to try the chocolate shake with chocolate chips.

for a boy.. probably pirates or cars. for a girl.. definitely princess :)

When was the last time you had eatten out, and what did you have?

hmm... probably last night and I went to Subway for dinner. Got a tuna hoagie

mommytotwo... I did not forget about the pictures. Just need a chance to download them ;)

No problem with the pictures. I have a huge to do list, so will probably not get to make cards till the summer.

Brownies, brownies, brownies!

What type of brownie do you enjoy the most? Peanut butter brownies, blondie brownies, chocolate chip brownies, fudge brownies, cheesecake brownies.....?

If you were home late at night, and everyone else in your household was asleep, what would be your drink of choice?

Have you ever gone hiking? If so what was the longest hike you had gone on, and what type of scenery did you have?

What is the closest business-(store, restaurant, or other public building such as a school....) that you live by?

Brownies, brownies, brownies!

What type of brownie do you enjoy the most? Peanut butter brownies, blondie brownies, chocolate chip brownies, fudge brownies, cheesecake brownies.....?

Cheesecake brownies or chocolate chip brownies.

If you were home late at night, and everyone else in your household was asleep, what would be your drink of choice?

An iced cappacino.

Have you ever gone hiking? If so what was the longest hike you had gone on, and what type of scenery did you have?

We had gone hiking with my daughters class, and we had gone on two walks-(one which was a mile, but they considered that a walk, not a hike since it was not a steep walk...), but the other was three miles. First it was flat, then it was uphill. My legs were not prepared for it. :p

Yup! I like hiking :) the longest ive been on.... I'm gonna say two miles. the scenery consisted of trees, rocks, grass, and a snake ;) lol

What is the closest business-(store, restaurant, or other public building such as a school....) that you live by?

haha... uhm... well in equal distance there is a grade school 3 blocks away and a pizza shop 3 blocks away. :goodvibes

I am glad we did not see any type of animals other than different types of birds. I would like to hike in the mountains one day, but would be scared of all the different wildlife that could surprise me along the way.

Closest business.....down the road would be a restaurant.

If you were to have one store, and one restaurant that you do not have in your area open up near you, which ones would you pick?

I like to hike, and am lucky to live in an area with some beautiful trails. We can see everything from mountains to lakes. There have been reports of mountain lions on some of the more remote trails, which is a little scary to me. I don't know what the longest hike was.....maybe 5 to 7 miles?

The closest business is a grocery store.

If you were to have one store, and one restaurant that you do not have in your area open up near you, which ones would you pick?

A Disney Store, and a Steak 'n Shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter