*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only have white lights on our trees and outside (well except for the red and white Mickey head lights on the Disney tree, but they are more like light up decorations really!)

hi thought i'd join in as well if ok .....i have fibre optic lights on my tree which i love and normal white lights for my outside lights

Multi color on the tree, we don't put up lights outside.

Welcome craig's bride! Always willing to meet DIS'ers I have met yet.

I like either. We've always had multi colored lights on our tree. I bought a pre-lit one last year. Really like it but wish I could figure out a way to get the lights to blink randomly. We have an angel tree topper that blinks but it drives us crazy since the tree lights don't blink. We have to leave her off.

We have put lights in a tree outside before and draped lighted stars around the porch but for the most part, we don't put lights up outside. Would love to though.

Welcome craig's bride! Always willing to meet DIS'ers I have met yet.

I like either. We've always had multi colored lights on our tree. I bought a pre-lit one last year. Really like it but wish I could figure out a way to get the lights to blink randomly. We have an angel tree topper that blinks but it drives us crazy since the tree lights don't blink. We have to leave her off.

We have put lights in a tree outside before and draped lighted stars around the porch but for the most part, we don't put lights up outside. Would love to though.

hi thanks for the welcome !!

Before I preferred multi colored lights, but now I like the clear lights. We had gotten the netting lights to drap over our bushes/plants, so we will put those up today, and see how that goes. I hope it works. I wish they had those in just blue, that would look very pretty.

If you were to rename one of Santa's reindeers, which one would that be, and what new name would you give it?

You can't change the names!

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixin, Comet, Cupid, Donnar, Blitzen and Rudolph.

Since Donder's name was already changed a lot of places, I would change it back!! ;)

I had seen the HGTV Disney Christmas special, and it is neat to see Disney all decorated for Christmas. Cinderella's castle, the lights on the buildings, and the magnificant topiaries, and other designs made with different plants include poinsettias. So today's QOTD is-

Do you have any poinsettias this season inside or outside of your house? What are your favorite colors?

Christmas lights....do you prefer white lights, multi-colored lights, or something else?

We have muli-color lights on our indoor tree and LED lights outside on our house. The LED kind of gives off a blue color.

If you were to rename one of Santa's reindeers, which one would that be, and what new name would you give it?

I wouldn't change any of there names.

I had seen the HGTV Disney Christmas special, and it is neat to see Disney all decorated for Christmas. Cinderella's castle, the lights on the buildings, and the magnificant topiaries, and other designs made with different plants include poinsettias. So today's QOTD is-

Do you have any poinsettias this season inside or outside of your house? What are your favorite colors?

No, I don't usually get poinsettias, but if I did purchase one it would be Red.

I don't have any this year but if I did they would probably be red. I've never seen blue or purple ones.

I didn't buy any this year, my favorite color is the pink ones. I did see the blue and purple ones at my grocery store, they are painted.

I don't like pointsettas as they are poisioness to kids and dogs. Got one at the housewarming last month, and is lucky that it's alive, as I have a brown thumb when it comes to plants.

I like having a poinsettia plant in the house during the Christmas season. This year, my husband bought me a white one, and we have a red one planted outside.

They do not sell the "different" colored ones here, but did see them being sprayed on t.v.

I am a traditionalist, and the red is my favorite.

I was watching a Food Network show today while I was eatting a burger myself, and didn't really think about it until watching the show. Some people were eatting it with the top of the bun up, while others were eatting it the opposite way....has this ever crossed your mind?

Which way do you hold a hamburger when you are eatting it? Do you hold the top of the bun up or down? And, what is your favorite type of burger, and type of bun, and condiments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter