*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 2-Our New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hold my burger so that the top of the bun is up and so does everyone I know.

My burger must have cheese, doesn't matter what kind it just has to have cheese. I like it on a potato roll, with or without ketchup (depends on my mood).

I don't eat the bun.
Every one I know eats them with the top up.

My favorite at home is beef burger with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickle.
Out is California Chicken Burger.....chicken breast really with mayo, cheese, lettuce, bacon and guacamole.

I eat my hamburger with the top side up.

I like mustard and lettuce on mine. I can go either way with catsup, pickles, tomatos and cheese. I prefer cheddar cheese if I can get it.

I love hamburgers!

I love burgers....eat them top side up. usually eat cheeseburgers, but the only cheese I use is American. Always have pickles, sometimes tomato & lettuce but never ketchup. I don't like ketchup.

Used to use Sauve shampoo, now using V05, don't use conditioner often.

What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use?
I use Suave shampoo/conditioner combined. My hair used to be really thick but has begun to thin out now. I need to find a shampoo that will promote hair retention. :rotfl:

Right now Pantene.....both shampoo and conditioner.
Also Dove spray leave-in conditioner.

Which way do you hold a hamburger when you are eatting it? Do you hold the top of the bun up or down? And, what is your favorite type of burger, and type of bun, and condiments?

I hold my burger with the top of the bun up, I like mustard, tomatoes, onion, pickle on my burgers

What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use?

I switch around, right now I have head and shoulders shampoo and sauve conditioner, I love bath and body works shampoo and conditioner but I'm out right now.

Peppers, peppers, peppers....

Do you like peppers? Bell peppers, jalepeno peppers, banana peppers, ....

Yes I like bell peppers, jalepeno if they are in something (like my jalepeno deviled eggs).

I like peppers.
Bell peppers just to eat.
Hot peppers only in things.
Banana peppers, and pepperocinis on salads and sandwiches.

I like bell peppers. I used to eat jalepeno peppers a lot but now I really can't because of my stomach.

Don't ya just hate that? I used to be able to eat anything especially spicy/hot, until my ulcer, my stomache hasn't been the same since. :sad2:

I used to eat jalepeno peppers a lot but now I really can't because of my stomach.

Don't ya just hate that? I used to be able to eat anything especially spicy/hot, until my ulcer, my stomache hasn't been the same since. :sad2:
Yes! I have acid reflux and a hiatal hernia that keeps me away from spicier foods.

All night, we were able to smell a strong smoke smell. I woke up with headaches, and my husband was not able to sleep. I thought that it was maybe our neighbor burning their branches, and such again but my friend said that there is/was a brush fire. I hope it is under control, and that we do not have to deal with this smoke again.

So my QOTD is-
Do you have problems breathing when it comes to smoke from fires and/or cigarettes?

yes, cigarette smoke makes me ill.
Branches and stuff, not so much, but we live away from all neighbors, so that is diluted somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter