*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

I have done the same thing as you. It was no longer fun for me anymore, so I had to step away from it, now I am back again and I am really learning some new stuff. Its good to take a step back and come back with a new eye ;) Wish you the best and see you this summer:wizard:

I'm so sorry ya'll, but I'm going to have to stop designing for the time being. As you've been reading lately, I don't have time for it. I can't make time for it right now, and I want to make sure that DISigning is a fun hobby and not something I dread.

My blanks are in my photobucket in the "blanks" folder. Feel free to use them (I recommend using Word or Paint if you're a beginner and just want to add a name).

I ask that you respect the work I have done and help to make sure it remains credited to me (well, the stuff that I did to the amazing Disney images). If you would like another DISigner to personalize one of my DISigns for you, that's fine but please work through private messages with them.

I will come back some day. I know when I get bored this summer I won't be able to stay away! As soon as I'm able to come back I will come back and announce my return in this thread.

I apologize to those who have made requests that I can't fill. I thank you for understanding that real life has to come first (I'm ok, just busy). I also thank you for all the kind words of encouragement and compliments on my DISigns and for the friendships that I've made on the boards. Don't forget me. :goodvibes I'll be back. Miss you all! Have fun spreading pixie dust without me! :wizard:

Sending You GIANT Hugs Hon!!!

Rest well--live well,,,and come back soon!!!

Hugs Mel:grouphug:

You will be missed! I love your DISigns, but you're right, when it's not fun, it's time to step away for a bit. Take care and we'll be here when you return.:wizard::grouphug: Wishing you all the best.

It can't be said enough, you WILL BE MISSED! I love browse through your DISigns and be insipired and moved! You touched so many of us! May you be blessed in all your endeavors!

Have a good rest. Thank you for saying we can use your blanks off of your web page. I just love everything you have done.

:grouphug: Sending lots and lots of hugs your way!!! Your disigns are beautiful :worship:, but when it no longer is a joy to do, but instead feels like work, then YES! it is time to take a break!! :thumbsup2 Thank you for still allowing us to use Disigns from your photobucket account!! I will be using the beautiful vintage Mickey Heads and wanted to say THANK YOU!! Take care and rest up!! :flower3: ~Angie

Thank you so much for the dis-signs you made me numerous times! I love all the things you've done! Take care!!

Sweet Joanna
I have been away from the boards for a week or so myself and I come back to find this sad news!! I am sure we all understand completely that you need to take some time off. Our love and prayers go with you and we hope to see you back when you are good and ready!! Your talent and humor will be sadly missed.
All my love to you
Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter