*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

everydaymathchick

DIS Veteran
I am no longer taking requests at this time. Please read my final post for details. Thanks for the memories! :goodvibes I will be back in a few months hopefully!

My designs have been relisted... please start at post #1321 (through post #1327) at the top of page 89. (My computer was dropped, and I had to remake my DISigns...) I have reposted all of the designs that I have recreated along with titles to make them easy to request. These are found in my photobucket in "DISigns for DISers" in the album "All DISigns" as well. If you don't see a design there but you see it elsewhere in this thread or in my photobucket, just ask, I can most likely recreate it. **I AM ADDING NEW DESIGNS TO THESE POSTS -- 1321-1327 -- AND THE PB ALBUM AS I MAKE THEM!**

The one exception to re-creation is the castle design. Because I lost my templates for various group sizes, that design is too time-consuming and joy-reducing for me to continue. Sorry. :rolleyes1

I specialize mostly in name designs, so I have built up a large stock of names in my photobucket! Please check the link in my signature to my Photobucket. Click on the album "DISigns for DISers." There you will find all my designs by character and alphabetized by name personalization. Please look there first! :)

For most designs, I can change characters even if I don't already have it done... again, just ask. :wizard: Fonts can be changed as well as background colors and of course names can be changed.

Make sure your request is specific! If I can't figure out what you want, I can't complete your request. Try to use the titles for the designs, give me a post number, or post the image you want. It will help speed along your request. When your design is done, I will post it in this thread as well as in my Photobucket.

Please make requests in this thread. I complete them in the order received. PMs will not help you line jump. :laughing: If you PM me, I will ask you to come re-post your request here anyway.

Remember I (as well as other DISigners on this board) do this for free and for fun! Right now it's taking me about 2 weeks to complete requests. I tend to work on requests on the weekends and do a TON at a time. TIA for remaining patient and courteous. :woohoo:

Alrighty -- Request away!!! :cheer2:

Special thanks to Michelle, rumblytumbly, and Lemming_of_the_BDA for the use of their artwork as a base for my first DISigns! You rock! :worship:

This tinkerbell clip arts on these designs I found on Lemming_of_the_DBA (who does not seen to be designing anymore)'s photobucket, but I had my friend who is a graphic designer redraw it for me and clean it up a bit. These first two DISigns he created from scratch after looking at the image I wanted.

EDIT: The first "kneeling Tink" has been a popular request. If you look on page 3 of this thread, you can see this DISign with a blue border. Please specify in your request if you want the border. Otherwise it will be made without. :-)

AuntJoannaTink.jpg

FairyGodaunt.jpg

This last one is one that I did (inspired by Lemming but with a lot of my own spin), but it took a long time for me to get Tink to actually sit on the letter and be seen correctly. I could do some of these for people if you want them, but they take me longer, so please don't overwhelm me with this DISign. I would be more than happy to personalize the two above -- that would be easier if you like those. EDIT: I just figured out what took me so long to make this one and can now do it very quickly... go figure. If you'd like this one, let me know. ALSO please specify the background color -- white or black. The white background can be seen on page 6 of this thread.:rolleyes1
tinkwithstarnameblack.jpg

I can't recall exactly who I got the art from in the next two posts. I know it was from Michelle or rumblytumbly -- actually a combination of the two. :goodvibes Thanks to them!

This first clip art is from Kari's photobucket. I added the lettering myself, so not much originality here...lol. Just something I wanted to share (I will not personalize this one since it is not my original photoshopping - sorry!). I had a HUGE crush on Aladdin when I saw the movie as a little girl. I still swoon a little over him. :love:
Aladdin.jpg

"Lilo and Stitch" was one of my favorite Disney movies in college. I wanted a dog like Stitch sooooo badly! lol :lmao: He is still one of my fave characters. I liked this image bc he's looking at someone soooo intentedly, so this is the phrase I decided on. I thought about something like "Ohhh, is that Mickey over there?!" or "Stop crowding me or my dog will bite you!" or "I spy with my little eye...."
StitchHiddenMickeys.jpg

I am going to DW with my sister (txmommy34) and her family (including my neice and nephew). I can't wait! I spend a lot of time with them trying to be a good aunt. This DISign is one I came up with all on my own with the clipart from rumblytumbly of the castle. I added in her clipart of the mouse ears as well and came up with a phrase I thought would be appropriate.
CastleAuntlandscape.jpg

I :love: the PotC movies! Here are a couple I came up with based on the names of groups I am a member of on Facebook.

Captain Jack is sooooo hot. I have been in love with him since I saw him. (He's a one up from Aladdin...) For those of you a little slow on the uptake, a "thump thump" refers to a "heart" like the heart of Davy Jones. (The actual image was in Kari's photobucket. I'm only taking credit for the personalizing and lettering! I will not change or personalize this one as it is not really my artwork. Sorry. You can go to rumblytumbly's photobucket to get and change it yourself if you do not like my wording. :))
CaptainJack.jpg

Will Turner is equally as hot, but I thought he was even more hot when he got all pirate-y and grungy in the third movie. I did this DISign entirely on my own -- I googled for the clipart, the font, and the picture and then put them all together. My sister thinks this phrase is a bit suggestive, but I think it's funny. In another thread, some women said they'd rather ride Jack Sparrow's Black Pearl...
WillTurner.jpg

Alright, what do ya'll think of my DISigns? I've been bitten by the DISign bug!

Joanna,

They are all great. I LOVE the POTC ones. I still have to see the last two movies. Can you believe I haven't seen them? Having small children does that to one's movie viewing abilities.:rotfl: Anyway I think Captain Jack and Will Turner are both pretty cute.

Joanna,

They are all great. I LOVE the POTC ones. I still have to see the last two movies. Can you believe I haven't seen them? Having small children does that to one's movie viewing abilities.:rotfl: Anyway I think Captain Jack and Will Turner are both pretty cute.

Thanks Kari! It's given me something to do this summer. I love learning new things and having the time to do so. You've got to see the other two movies! They're so great... long though!

Mmmmm... Will Turner is Yummy. I :lovestruc that design!! I like Capt. Jack also, but he doesn't quite top Will :thumbsup2 I like the Sparrow one also! I would wear either of them.

I also really like your Tink ones! They are very nice! I like the way he drew them!

Great work!

This tinkerbell was one I found on Lemming_of_the_DBA's photobucket, but I had my friend who is a graphic designer redraw it for me and clean it up a bit. These first two DISigns he created from scratch after looking at the image I wanted.

AuntJoannaTink.jpg

FairyGodaunt.jpg

This last one is one that I did, but it took a long time for me to get Tink to actually sit on the letter and be seen correctly. I could do some of these for people if you want them, but they take me longer, so please don't overwhelm me with this DISign. I would be more than happy to personalize the two above -- that would be easier if you like those. :rolleyes1
tinkwithstarnameblack.jpg

I love the first Tinkerbell design...Could I PLEASE get one with Mom instead of Aunt...??? Thank you so much!!!!:worship: :worship:

Hi Joanna,
I too have tried DISigning this summer and I also work in a HS...so we have a couple things in common :goodvibes
I really like the 1st Tink DISign. Could you do one that says Sydney for me? My daughter has Tink all over her room and I really like the look of yours. It is different from the others I have seen.
Thanks so much!

Hi Joanna,

Your designs are super cute! Could I get the first Tink design with "Crystal" on it? Thanks a bunch!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter