*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

Y'all life is hectic. I'm wanting to do these requests, but I can't do them tonight. I WILL get to them within a week (since I say it usually takes me 2 weeks, and that will be the end of my 2 week mark for most of you :goodvibes). Come back in a week or so. Sorry it's taking me a while. :rolleyes1

Hi Joanna!! My DH and I were just amazed by your AWESOME Mickey ears "disigns"!!!! :worship: There are 10 of us traveling in November and of course I need 10 different Mickey ear designs. I do not need names on any of them... they are just so beautiful with the picture all by itself. The ten we need are:

Mickey and Pals Jail Mickey Ears

Snow White Mickey Ears

Lady and the Tramp Mickey Ears

Chip and Dale Mickey Ears

Fab Five Mickey Ears

Bambi Mickey Ears

Belle Mickey Ears

Pirates Mickey and Pal Mickey Ears

Princesses Mickey Ears

Stitch Mickey Ears

Thanks so much!!! It is MUCH appreciated!!

~Angie

Hi Joanna :)

If possible could you design a few more items for me? i hope these will be possible as i dont think these are characters i ve seen you use before.

Id love using the mouse ear design:
Baloo
and
Figaro

Thanks in advance for your hard work, you designed a few items for me a few months back & i love them so would be thrilled if i could get these characters too :thumbsup2

Becca

Y'all life is hectic. I'm wanting to do these requests, but I can't do them tonight. I WILL get to them within a week (since I say it usually takes me 2 weeks, and that will be the end of my 2 week mark for most of you :goodvibes). Come back in a week or so. Sorry it's taking me a while. :rolleyes1

No need to apologize- I'm just thrilled that you're doing this for me at all!:flower3:

Sorry I didn't get to your requests in time. :headache: I've been so busy and totally absent from the DIS. Please come back if you want anything later... :flower3:

You definitely helped me out, I used a few of your blanks! I'm amazed at all you and the other DISigners do for us strangers! Thank you!!! :love:

No need to apologize. I have had a hard time understanding how any disigner has time to fill requests, keep a job and take care of a family. It boggles my mind. I am in awe!

Sooooo beautiful!

Can I please have a Tink over name with the name Brianna?

You are so fantastic! ...and no hurry, we don't leave until September!

Nini Morris

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!

They are all perfect and will be a huge surprise.

We leave for our cruise in 20 days. I will love displaying these on our doors/shirts/etc.

Wow!!! I can't believe how much you do for everyone here! You are so generous and TALENTED!!

I would love to add my requests to the mix....

I am planning an all moms trip and I would like to have some shirts made up that say "Girls Gone DISNEY". I was thinking maybe DISNEY could be like your name fill words?? With Mickey and Fab 5 inside??? That's just an idea---you are the disigner so whatever you think!!!

I was also wondering about a disign that I could use as a notebook cover. I would like something like "we're going to Disney World" --or "Disney here we come" or something simple like that??? If it could be formatted for a portrait 8 1/2 x 11 page that would be awesome....

I hope those requests are in line with what you do?!?! Thanks so much for offering your services!!!!!!:goodvibes

Hi Everydaymathchick!

I've been looking at your DISigns and they are stunning! It's is so thoughtful and generous of you to create these for perfect strangers. If I lived next to you I'd come give you a big hug! :hug:

Anyway, if someone could help me with this question, and I know it is going to sound really silly....but what are some of the ideas that you do with these designs? I'd like to make my first on site disney trip magical and I would like to use some of these. I'm thinking window clings, T-shirts....anything else? Is there a place on the boards that explain how to do various projects??

TIA!

Hi, wondering if you could make a couple of the princess tiaras for me? I would like the black minnie head w/silver tiara for the following names:
Julia
Ryeley
Erika
Kia

Also, if you have time, kneeling tinkerbell w/o border for the following names:
Julia
Michelle
Ryeley
Bella
Erika
Kia

Sorry for having so many, one more for Ryeley: I am not so a princess(tinkerbell)

Thank you in advance for what you are doing for my family. Have a wonderful weekend:flower3:

Julia

We are leaving April 30 to drive to Florida:

I would love some of your disigns for our door on the Cruise!! They are incredible!

Lisa-(Me!)
Jimmy(Daddy)
Chiara(10 yo girl) Loves Tink! I love the one in your signature
Jack-Anything boy! Your choice! 4 yo
Seamus-Same as Jack!:-) 3 yo
Matthew 9 yo boy

Celebrating Chiara's 11 birthday and Jack's 5th birthday on the cruise if you have any great ideas for creations on the door!

Hi I really like ur Tinkerbell Disign. Can I please have one with Rachel, one w/ Johana and one w/ Kiara on it? Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry ya'll, but I'm going to have to stop designing for the time being. As you've been reading lately, I don't have time for it. I can't make time for it right now, and I want to make sure that DISigning is a fun hobby and not something I dread.

My blanks are in my photobucket in the "blanks" folder. Feel free to use them (I recommend using Word or Paint if you're a beginner and just want to add a name).

I ask that you respect the work I have done and help to make sure it remains credited to me (well, the stuff that I did to the amazing Disney images). If you would like another DISigner to personalize one of my DISigns for you, that's fine but please work through private messages with them.

I will come back some day. I know when I get bored this summer I won't be able to stay away! As soon as I'm able to come back I will come back and announce my return in this thread.

I apologize to those who have made requests that I can't fill. I thank you for understanding that real life has to come first (I'm ok, just busy). I also thank you for all the kind words of encouragement and compliments on my DISigns and for the friendships that I've made on the boards. Don't forget me. :goodvibes I'll be back. Miss you all! Have fun spreading pixie dust without me! :wizard:

Joanna,
You will be missed but we will see you soon, I'm sure. Take care of you and I agree, that designing should always be fun! Real life has to come first!

Hi Joanna!
It's good that you are taking some time for you! I have had to slow down as well so I understand where you are coming from. You will be missed and when you return it will be will open arms!

Take care of you and yours!!!!!!

Joanna, Thank you so much for all the designs you have done for me. You have sprinkled your :tink:on so many of us. Take care and :thanks: Lynn :flower3:

THANK YOU--THANK YOU--THANK YOU. I understand completely how overwhelmed you must have felt at times! As my husband always tells me, "When it becomes a job-it stops being fun" Enjoy some time for yourself. Thanks for all you have done for me. I'll be watching for your return-Ü

Take gentle care. Real life does get in the way. Must be the time of the year as more than one person is running to stay in place. Lots of pixie dust and good thoughts coming your way.:upsidedow:flower3::grouphug: Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter