*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

Jillian.jpg

Thank you so much My dd loves it!
Ginger

Wow, Thanks!! These look amazing! And I think the Mickey head is perfect - it will look great on the front. I had just about decided that you had something big going on in your "real life" and weren't going to be able to get to the design, and here it is! Now it's a great bonus!

Kudos to you for being a math teacher. My oldest DS is a sophomore in honors Algebra 2. I was a math nut back in the day but now I can't remember any of it . . . except my college calculus grade :rolleyes1

Thanks so much for doing these. I'll post pictures as soon as I learn how!

You're welcome! :goodvibes I'm glad you like them and will be able to use them. I'd love to see pics when you're done. :cutie:

You do an amazing job! I know you are busy but when you get the chance will you please do the kneeling Tink with the name Presley? Thanks so much!

Dear Joanna,
I am so happy with your designs!!:goodvibes I saw the Sorcerer Mickey Crystal and just started giggling like a little kid.:laughing:
I finally had some time to look through your photobucket pictures and am amazed at all you have done. Making shirts with your designs is addicting unto itself.
I have other requests, but can wait on these. Please, only do these if you can find a spare minute. I am very patient.
They are:
Maleficent ears "Natalie"
Narnia Aslan "Natalie" & "Hannah"
Narnia Peter "Natalie"
Incredible name fill "Noah"
Princess costumes/ Queen/ Maleficent
Maleficent name fill "Natalie"

I will be making shirts this weekend and will send photos if you would like.
My kids are going to be so tickled once these are done!

I am so glad I finally found a Marie disign! :cutie: She's my daughter's favorite! Could I pretty please :flower3: have a Marie by the name Cameron?
Thank you!!

Hi Joanna-

How have you been. I haven't been on your thread in a while. I'm glad to see you up and running again after the computer problems. I'm getting ready for a few trips, and need a few items:

Michael-with Fab 5 mickey head
Zachary-with Chip n Dale mickey head
Ray-fab 5 pirates mickey head
Judy-cinderella mickey head
Debbie-belle mickey head
Christopher-don't know if you're up for creating a new one, but he's into Bolt right, so I was hoping for a mickey head with him or pluto(who he still loves). If not then, the fab pirates of caribbean mickey head for him.

Thank you so much.

One of your designs will be just perfect for my upcoming Grand Gathering!!!!
If it's at all possible, I'd love to have our names with the basic Mickey (for boys) and Minnie (for girls) standing on the left... those were really nice!
I can't tell if it would look good or not, but I was thinking I'd like to put
Walt Disney World 2009 underneath. What are your thoughts on that?

If you can do it- THANKS a MILLION!!!!

Here's the breakdown of names:

Mickeys:
1. Mark
2. Tom
3. Jerry
4. Keenan
5. Liam
6. Elliot

Minnies:
1. Charlotte
2. Dee
3. Phyllis
4. Riley

Thank you very much again- I know that's a lot of names!!!!
If possible, I think I prefer the designs without the border...

THANK YOU!!!

One of your designs will be just perfect for my upcoming Grand Gathering!!!!
If it's at all possible, I'd love to have our names with the basic Mickey (for boys) and Minnie (for girls) standing on the left... those were really nice!
I can't tell if it would look good or not, but I was thinking I'd like to put
Walt Disney World 2009 underneath. What are your thoughts on that?

If you can do it- THANKS a MILLION!!!!

Here's the breakdown of names:

Mickeys:
1. Mark
2. Tom
3. Jerry
4. Keenan
5. Liam
6. Elliot

Minnies:
1. Charlotte
2. Dee
3. Phyllis
4. Riley

Thank you very much again- I know that's a lot of names!!!!
If possible, I think I prefer the designs without the border...

THANK YOU!!!

Yes, I can do this (one per name right??), but I want to MAKE SURE I know which DISigns you're talking about before I do all of these.

The Mickey is the one standing by the name -- he's sort of the old school Mickey, correct?

I have 2 Minnies -- one with her sitting on a box (the same old school style Minnie to match the Mickey and uses the same font) or I have one with her standing in her red dress with a cursive font.

Please let me know which Minnie and if that's the Mickey that you're talking about. Thanks! :goodvibes

Yes, I can do this (one per name right??), but I want to MAKE SURE I know which DISigns you're talking about before I do all of these.

The Mickey is the one standing by the name -- he's sort of the old school Mickey, correct?

I have 2 Minnies -- one with her sitting on a box (the same old school style Minnie to match the Mickey and uses the same font) or I have one with her standing in her red dress with a cursive font.

Please let me know which Minnie and if that's the Mickey that you're talking about. Thanks! :goodvibes

Wow- That was a quick response!!!!
Hmm.. that's a tough decision-- I really like them both standing so that they match, but I think you're saying that we can't have the same font with them both standing?

Do you have a "creative" suggestion? I'm trying to have some uniformity so that we can have a nice family pic- which one do you think makes it more unison- both standing or same font?

Thank you again- I NEVER would have been able to do this without your creativity!!!!

Wow- That was a quick response!!!!
Hmm.. that's a tough decision-- I really like them both standing so that they match, but I think you're saying that we can't have the same font with them both standing?

Do you have a "creative" suggestion? I'm trying to have some uniformity so that we can have a nice family pic- which one do you think makes it more unison- both standing or same font?

Thank you again- I NEVER would have been able to do this without your creativity!!!!

I can do the same font with both of them -- the font isn't an issue. I was just wanting to make sure which Minnie you actually wanted: standing like the other Mickey or sitting (with the same animation style as the other Mickey). Let me know for sure which one. I don't mind changing the fonts to match. :goodvibes

I can do the same font with both of them -- the font isn't an issue. I was just wanting to make sure which Minnie you actually wanted: standing like the other Mickey or sitting (with the same animation style as the other Mickey). Let me know for sure which one. I don't mind changing the fonts to match. :goodvibes

OK- I just looked through your threads again (Holy Cow- I think next time I'll have to go on a 3 week trip just so I have enough days to wear all the designs I like! :lmao: You have such great ideas!!!! ) and I think I really like the standing Mickey and the standing Minnie both with the black/red letters.

Thank you again- I think we're going to wear these for our Grand Gathering breakfast followed by the Family Magic Tour and dinner in the castle- I'll make sure to post some pics of your shirts in action!!!!

Thanks again!

OK- I just looked through your threads again (Holy Cow- I think next time I'll have to go on a 3 week trip just so I have enough days to wear all the designs I like! :lmao: You have such great ideas!!!! ) and I think I really like the standing Mickey and the standing Minnie both with the black/red letters.

Thank you again- I think we're going to wear these for our Grand Gathering breakfast followed by the Family Magic Tour and dinner in the castle- I'll make sure to post some pics of your shirts in action!!!!

Thanks again!

Sounds great. I'll get to these soon. :wizard:

Just a quick note--these designs are so wonderful, and I thought I was the only one at Disney with them!

But, while standing in line on Saturday for the The Great Movie Ride, I passed a woman who had on MY tiara shirt (only hers said Mom, and mine has my name on it)! :lmao:

:)

So great to see these designs making their way around THE WORLD!

Thanks again girl! I have two top designers on these boards, and you are one of them! Great job! :thumbsup2

Hi Joanna.

My name is Wendi and my husband and I will be celebrating our first time together at Disney. Could you possibly make us some shirts that say..."Mr.Byrum" for him and Mrs. "Byrum" for me? I like the Mickey heads. Anything you fix for us will be appreciated. We are planning on going April 20th -24th...

Thanks

Joanna,
Your designs are just awesome!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Could I please request the Mickey and Pals Pirate ears with Pirate Tristan on one and Pirate Nicholas on the other? Also, Pooh and Gang Ears with Crystal Palace 2010? I would sure appreciate it and so would my nephews who will be going with us to celebrate our 25th Anniversary!
TIA
Heather:)

OMG! I just HAVE to get the goth Tink "so not a princess / attitude" one like your avatar for my DD13 Cassie. Can't decide which one would be better. The "Princess with Attitude" one would make her cheer squad teammates happy, but the "So not a princess" would be the pick of her basketball and softball teammates. Poor kid is caught between 2 such dissimilar peer groups! Got any other cool sayings for her? I am so jealous of your talent! My poor kids are stuck with a mom who can't do anything crafty or artistic.

She is waaaay too cool to have a T-shirt that matches her family for our upcoming 4/30 trip and this one fits the bill! What shirt color do you recommend for this? I'm thinking black. Fits the design and the attitude. :rotfl:

If you could personalize this for "Cassie", I'd be ever grateful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter