DVC's Coming Soon: Poly & CR (Likely a hoax)

I have not heard anything definite about the Polynesian but unless something major happens the Contemporary is a go. I was also told the Contemporary was just the beginning of add on DVC to exisiting resorts.

I am going to hold out hope for the Poly. It is SOOOO expensive to stay there; it is just too hard for me to justify all that money that could be spent on meals, souvenirs, tix, etc. But what are POINTS for if not to blow them? I am crossing my fingers! I do think there is room for a building or two between Poly and GF/Wedding Pavilion.

Well, I don't know if it is true or not, but I'm just having fun reading the rumors and all that follows. Just like thinking about the lottery, it is fun to dream every now and again. :goodvibes

We leave tomorrow and we had a 11:10am ADR at Chef Mickeys this morning (thursday 1/5/06). I took a photo of the COMING SOON sign from the car window as we drove by (much to my Dh's chagrin!) and it still says COMING SOON so the unveiling has not occurred yet!

I am technically challenged and this is a new Laptop but as of 11am this morning, that sign has not changed.

Here you go Liferbabe!!!!!!

COMINGSOONPHOTO.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I just got home and saw this thread (actually looking for the sign thread) and was so upset to have missed this until I got to the end. I really think it will be CR ( from a boat captain, I know ), but just got back from a quick weekend at the Poly and I was drooling reading this, would have been great!! Oh well, ban the troll!!!!!

So supposedly it will be ''unwrapped'' 1/15, is that right?? Well, I don't know if I can take 10 more days of suspense :rotfl2:
I was completely glued to the DIS this afternoon (at work, mind you!) to see what was going on w/this faux announcement.
This is torture :rotfl:

I saw a whole lot of construction going on around CR when we were there...I thought they were just renovating old buildings, but this makes more sense...

I would love it at CR but to be at both CR and the POLY that would make quite a few of us happy
maria

my4kids said:
I saw a whole lot of construction going on around CR when we were there...I thought they were just renovating old buildings, but this makes more sense...

I can certainly believe they will announce CR DVC at some point. But I think we all got a little crazy when we heard about a Poly DVC because that rumor hadn't even really circulated, and we got excited. Even I got excited and I am not in a position to add on at this time.
I still think who ever started this whole hoax is the spawn of Satan :rotfl:

Since the rumors of CR have been floating around for awhile -- I think that is the next one

Thank you for sharing the pic!!

subscribing to this--because we need to know!!

maybe my tax return is already spent and do not know it yet!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Subscribing since I want to know tooo.....

athenna said:
So supposedly it will be ''unwrapped'' 1/15, is that right?? Well, I don't know if I can take 10 more days of suspense :rotfl2:
I was completely glued to the DIS this afternoon (at work, mind you!) to see what was going on w/this faux announcement.
This is torture :rotfl:

Does anyone know how the 15th became the date? I saw someone else mention that too. I'll be on my of my DISboard absences for several weeks starting then - I may just need to tune in anyways!

bavaria said:
Does anyone know how the 15th became the date? I saw someone else mention that too. I'll be on my of my DISboard absences for several weeks starting then - I may just need to tune in anyways!

I was thinking the same thing earlier this morning. I heard that the 15th is supposed to be the "cut-off" for the current SSR promo, but today was the first time I saw anything about the "unveiling on the 15th".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter