DVC's Coming Soon: Poly & CR (Likely a hoax)

vascubaguy

DIS Veteran
This was posted on another thread by DisneyFanatic4Life. I know I'm excited, but I'll restrain myself from getting too excited until I see an official release and they start selling the points!

Anyway, here's the post:

Just got back from Disney. Board has been "unwrapped" to read...

Disney Vacation Club (center justified on the sign w/ logo)

(then a split view of the Polynesian resort on the left and contemporary on the right)

Across the picture of the Polynesian (it's actually a rendering of what appears to be an expansion of the existing resort with some recognizable, existing buildings (like the great ceremonial hall and new pool) in the background with new buildings drawn in the forefront) it reads:

"The Villa's at Disney's Polynesian Resort" (in artsy, staggered working (much like the different sig's here on the boards)

Across the picture of the Contemporary (it's actually a rendering of what appears to be an expansion of the existing resort with some recognizable, existing buildings in the background (like the tower...duh!) with new buildings drawn in the forefront) it reads:

"The Villa's at Disney's Contemporary Resort" (in artsy, staggered working (much like the different sig's here on the boards)

Across the bottom it says "Coming Soon..." in italics

When I get back home today I'll upload some pics.

I saw this too! I have jumped on the anticipation bandwagon too quickly before and got burned. So, I am trying to restrain my excitement.

Can you hear the halt of sales at SSR? I was going to do an add-on at OKW, but now I have to rethink that one. Anyone want to speculate how long we will have to wait to stay at the Polynesian or the Contemporary Villas.

I really hope the POLY is true. Liferbabe said the CRV was a go!!!

oh my, oh my, oh my, oh, my, oh my...

POLYNESIAN!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Somebody take a picture of that sign!!

:sunny:

Hummmmmmm... :scratchin

Me too... TammyAlphabet

Hopefully they won't ruin a good thing. Guess 34 yrs. of good/bad change keeps me skepticle
:worried:

Double DVC MONORAIL!!! Please let this be true.

Hi

My daughter and I are heading down today (Thurs) through the weekend. I'd be happy to take pics of the sign and report back. Where exactly are they?

This certainly doesn't mean that this isn't true, but I had to call MS to schedule DME for my upcoming trip and she said that she hasn't heard anything (but she didn't even know about a billboard across from Bonnet Creek).

I then called my guide and asked if the VatCR and VatPoly are really coming and they said, "Those are rumors, but I don't believe the billboard says that."

Let's hope its true. If it is you've got to believe they will sell out rather quickly. It also makes me think SSR is close to selling out, or else why would not announce it yet.

poj7 said:
Hi

My daughter and I are heading down today (Thurs) through the weekend. I'd be happy to take pics of the sign and report back. Where exactly are they?

The billboard is across from Bonnet Creek....

vascubaguy said:
This certainly doesn't mean that this isn't true, but I had to call MS to schedule DME for my upcoming trip and she said that she hasn't heard anything (but she didn't even know about a billboard across from Bonnet Creek).

I then called my guide and asked if the VatCR and VatPoly are really coming and they said, "Those are rumors, but I don't believe the billboard says that."

If your guide says no, then I would believe them. I called MS and they did not know, but I did not call my guide.

SOMEONE TAKE A PICTURE!!!!!!

I need a picture, then I am dumping my recent add on. I about peed in my pants about the POLY.... :moped:

Rozzie said:
I need a picture, then I am dumping my recent add on. I about peed in my pants about the POLY.... :moped:

LOL!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is this billboard consistent with how new DVC properties were announced in the past? Why wouldn't they post it on the DVC website first?

Carl Sagan said "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". I think that applies here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter