Donald's Trades: Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

Hiya Rachel. Maybe we can figure out some time tomorrow to trade? I didn't get to log in to VMK today at all. I'll PM you whenever I get on my computer tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your patience! :wizard:

i will give you a small treasure rug (pirate Q) or a captains quarters couch (also pirate Q)for the dreams shirt?

Hiya Rachel. Maybe we can figure out some time tomorrow to trade? I didn't get to log in to VMK today at all. I'll PM you whenever I get on my computer tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for your patience! :wizard:

No worries! I should be on for a good part of the day so just PM if and when you sign on! Thanks :)

Aloha :) Would you consider credits for your purple turnstile, blue penny press and purple penny press? If so how many credits were you thinking for each? Thanks!
~Q

Hey Sorcerer,

I'm not sure whether you'd be interested in getting the right amount of credits for a cursed storm magic? I'm thinking in the 2k range? Sorry if that's too low or if you really don't want credits. Thanks for looking! Good luck with grad school!

Oops, all the dreams funness has left me way behind on this thread! Sorry for the delay, all. Please forgive me. :flower3:

i will give you a small treasure rug (pirate Q) or a captains quarters couch (also pirate Q)for the dreams shirt?

Not a bad offer at all, but as the shirt seems to be the most in demand of all the old Ebay Dreams items, I think I'd be looking for a bit more.

Hi Donald just wanted to know what you thought of my offer on page 4, let me know, thanks

~Roller

Hi donald

I'm interested in the first tiki pin set without the tiki opens pin, and the first waterpark pin set, would you be interested in any of these items:
Furniture:
2x Captain Nemo's Chair Color Pink
1x Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair Color Blue
1x High School Musical Microphone
2x High School Pianos
3x Nemo Submarine Middles
8x Pirate Maze Turrets
18x Pirate Maze Walls Blank
24x Black Pirate Thrones
13x Blue Pirate Thrones
6x Green Pirate Thrones
12x Purple Pirate Thrones
8x Red Pirate Thrones
1x Skeleton at the Helm Xmas
1x Space Mountain Ride Downhill
2x Space Mountain Ride Uphill
2x Stack of Presents
3x Well Chairs

Pins:
1x Fireworks Remixed Gold Pin
1x Halloween 06 Pin
1x It's a Small World Pin (FROM Sword in the Stone)
1x Jungle Cruise Zebra Stripes Pin
4x Matterhorn Pins (FROM Sword in the Stone)
1x Space Mountain Pin

Let me know, thanks

~Roller

Sorry Roller! I completely missed your offer. So sorry about that. :headache: Right now, I believe I have for trade 1 full Waterparks I set. Couple of the Tiki pins are tied up in a Snowman offer though. Off of your list, I liked:

1x It's a Small World Pin (FROM Sword in the Stone)
1x Jungle Cruise Zebra Stripes Pin

What do you think would be fair for those two pins? Let me know, thanks! :)

Aloha :) Would you consider credits for your purple turnstile, blue penny press and purple penny press? If so how many credits were you thinking for each? Thanks!
~Q

Hello! Not really looking for credits for those particular items at this time. Thanks though! :wizard:

Hey Sorcerer,

I'm not sure whether you'd be interested in getting the right amount of credits for a cursed storm magic? I'm thinking in the 2k range? Sorry if that's too low or if you really don't want credits. Thanks for looking! Good luck with grad school!

Hiya! :wizard: I believe that is my last Cursed Storm magic for trade, so not sure I would want credits for it. Thanks for the well wishes. :)

Hello,
I do have some pirate quest
In that, do you mean the well chairs?
Thanks!

Hiya Princess. :wizard: Actually I have several well chairs already. It is technically Pirate Quest, but I really meant the original Pirate Quest and the newer chairs from the real life pin sets. Sorry for not making that clearer.

That's easily understandable about wanting items for magic. Thanks for considering! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter